What's Up Facebook Stalkers?

What's Up Facebook Stalkers?

Archived stuff is on Facebook just for us to sift through right?

57
What's Up Facebook Stalkers?
blogspot

Everyone Facebook stalks to their own degree. Some claim they don’t and they actually found stuff on your Facebook you didn’t know was there. But others…who am I kidding. I was actually about to say others don’t stalk at all. As if that was our reality. Moms stalk, dads stalk, creepy guys stalk, attractive girls stalk, crazy girls stalk, hot girls stalk, even unicorns stalk. I bet there are even some grandmas out there that can dig up some Facebook dirt.

So if everyone does it why aren’t we proud of how awesome we are at stalking?

Why do we judge people who get caught stalking us when we probably stalked them and just will never admit it?

We live in an odd society.

Facebook stalking is like a creepy addictive hobby in our societies new technology culture.

Guys talk about it like it’s unsettling how much dirt girls can find on them. Like they don’t go through girl’s pictures wishing they had it in them to do more than stare at them. God forbid anyone asks a girl out or says “Hi” to her in person. No, let’s just find their Facebook and message them to hang out.

Girls tend to be a bit more open to owning up to their stalking skills. But while they brag about how they are pros, they are disturbed by the random guy in class that found them and got caught stalking.

It’s normal to Facebook message girl you can’t find a way to approach but it is completely out of the question to like an old selfie. I’m not seeing the logic. Both can be perceived as creepy to me, so why not stalk and be proud? Like those 65 week-old selfies.

Is it one of those moral things where you can only be bad when no one is looking? Like those people that will only shove through the crowd at a concert when the lights are dim but if they come on they decide it’s not a good idea?

If Facebook stalking is the norm in our society, how is liking something you found on your hunt taboo? I guess being creepy is only fun when you can pretend you haven’t been caught.

We all know you are stalking us. But don’t get caught we don’t want the creepy truth of our society confirmed. Now that is logic.

No wonder we can’t find a President capable of logical thinking or admitting flaws. We are a very illogical society that likes to pretend we aren’t all creepy Facebook stalkers.

Facebook stalking is weird and can cross legal bound do not take this as a declaration of its acceptance.

source