Exciting Movies In Theaters Now!

Exciting Movies In Theaters Now!

Stuck On What To See Next?

28
Exciting Movies In Theaters Now!
Photo by Krists Luhaers on Unsplash

1. Black Panther

After the death of his father, T'Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa, as king, and as Black Panther, gets tested when he's drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Representing the future of film, Black Panther takes action and superhero to the next level.

2. A Wrinkle In Time

Meg Murry and her little brother, Charles Wallace, have been without their father ever since he went missing five years ago. Joined by Meg's classmate Calvin O'Keefe and guided by the three mysterious universal travelers known as Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who, and Mrs. Which, the children brave a dangerous journey to a planet that possesses all of the evil in the universe, saving their father and the world in the process.

3. Red Sparrow

Prima ballerina Dominika Egorova, played by actress Jennifer Lawrence, faces an uncertain future after she suffers an injury that ends her career. She soon turns to Sparrow School, a secret intelligence service that trains exceptional young people to use their minds and bodies as weapons.

4. Love, Simon

Everyone deserves a great love story, but for 17-year-old Simon Spier, it's a little more complicated. Struggling to tell his family or friends that he's gay, Simon goes through the everyday struggles of the LGBTQA+ community, which proves to be an amazing representation as well as a breakthrough in the popular film industry.