What I Am Excited For This New Year

What I Am Excited For This New Year

This year, things are really changing in my life and it is going to be different. So here is a list of things I am looking forward to in this new year!

372
What I Am Excited For This New Year
New Year Wallpaper/ Happy Birthday cake images

The New Year has arrived and I am so excited! This year, things are really changing in my life and it is going to be different. So here is a list of things I am looking forward to in this new year!

1. The Married Life

I just got married a few days ago and I'm nervous and excited for what life is going to be like when you're married. It's going to be an adjustment, but I am so looking forward to it! I want to learn what it means to be a wife and work with my husband on whatever life throws at us.

2. Living with my husband

Okay so maybe my reaction isn't that bad, but I still carry some of Monica's worries. I've never lived with a significant other before so I don't know how different it will be compared to living with your siblings for many years. I know he'll have ways he does things or places or things just like I do so we'll have to adjust. But I'm looking forward to figuring out how we can coexist with one another without killing each other.

3. Starting at a new school

I've never done online schooling so it'll be quite a change and once again an adjustment. I know I am going to have to be very diligent and just on myself to really try and not get distracted! Darn you Facebook!

4. Living in Hawaii

So living on an island will be a totally different experience especially on Hawaii which is hella expensive. I have no clue what there is to do on the island or what it will be like living on an base. I just have no clue! So I am looking forward to fumbling and messing up in a hilarious and stressful way!

6. Meeting new people and friends

I love meeting new people! Okay... it terrifies me, and I am really awkward! I'm not as bad as Stitch from Lilo and Stitch (an amazing movie), but I'm pretty close. But it's going to be great because it'll be a learning experience and, who knows, I may make a new friend and learn interesting things about them and hopefully share marriage tips.

7. Decorating our house

Okay, so we are going to get our own place very soon, and I just want to decorate it. Especially the kitchen... I have an idea on what I want to do with our kitchen, and the house we are looking at fits it perfectly. I know I need to be realistic, but even choosing our own furniture will just be fantastic!

8. Actually being able to celebrate holidays and birthdays together.

Hey, if it looks anything like the holidays or birthdays in Friends I'd count that as a win! Since we've been together, we have probably only celebrated two holidays together and zero birthdays. But this year we'll be able to celebrate every holiday together and every birthday! AAAAAAAA!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

9. All of the cuddles!

Okay, I don't care who you are... cuddling up with someone is one of the best feelings in the world. Now add in someone you love with cuddling, and you get amazingness! And he has the best cuddles in the world! So I just can't wait to actually be able to cuddle with him in person instead of his picture.

10. The new movies coming out!

I mean... Amityville, Underworld, Resident Evil, Beauty and the Beast, Transformers, Logan, Power Rangers, The Wall, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Alien: Covenant, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Wonder Woman, The Mummy, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and a lot more! It is pretty much the second year of amazing movies and more money taken from my wallet! But it's totally worth it!

11. Hopefully gaining an internship at a museum or a job of some kind at a museum.

So my dream job is to be a museum curator or an archivist, but I definitely need the experience and training. So I'm hoping I can get a job or an internship at a museum and really learn what I need to do to become a curator or an archivist and see what the job is like.

12. All of the food!

Okay so this one probably doesn't make much sense, but the way I see it I am going to new places so they're probably going to have local food I will not find in Georgia or California. So I am excited to try those new foods and just see the different ways they make dishes. Also I am going to be cooking so I'm really excited to try new recipes and experiment with different seasonings and combinations.