Exam Week As Told By 'The Emperor's New Groove'

You threw off my groove!

20
Movie Plot

It's that time again! Yep, the dreaded exam week. I don't care who you are, exam week is terrible for everyone. The lazy procrastinator and the kid who always came to class, they both struggle, stress, and maybe even cry (I know I do). So to take a break and have a laugh, let's take a look at how Kuzco, Kronk, and our other favorite characters can relate to us through our own traumatic experience.

I don't know about you, but I started off strong this semester. I was getting everything done on time and actually studying for everything. It was a great start. My mom was so proud.

Because of my awesome start this semester, I was pretty confident going into exams. I had this covered. I know this material -- studying will just be a review and all the information will come flooding back into my brain once I look over my notes. It is going to be a breeze to get those good exam grades! I am ready!!

So with my confidence, I sit down to start reviewing my notes. It doesn't take long for my to realize that I might have to study longer, and this is not just going to be a review. My dream of having am easy exam week was crushed.

I am suddenly spending every free moment studying for my exams. I'm camped out at a library cubicle. I spend so much time in the library that I literally do not know if the sun is up or down.

No time for Netflix, friends, sleep, or personal hygiene (you know it's true). I can get a little tense while preparing for exams. I would like to apologize to all those who have felt my wrath.

Hours go by and I realize I should have started studying sooner. The stress! The pressure! It's too much! How could I have been so stupid! Did we even talk about this in class?

When all hope feels lost, I put away all my study material. I slowly walk back to my dorm where my roommate is. I let all of my frustration go in a big mess of tears and screaming and wallowing in self-pity. Everything comes out, even if is not just about school.

Then I get to the exam: So. Much. Material. All the material for all my exams is crammed into my brain, and it's getting difficult to distinguish which classes material is which. Is this from history class or from biology class? Why didn't I drink more coffee? Now that's a valid question.

I really think that professors can smell my fear and anxiety over the exam they placed before me. This exam is their pride and joy. They have made it special. And the professor be like:

All right! The exam is over! I have survived! I'm not really sure how well I did on the exam but the important thing is that I answered all the questions, and I made it out alive.

Then I realize that I'm done for the semester and I can go home and enjoy the summer without studying and stressing!