7 Scary Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired By Your Ex

7 Spooky Halloween Costume Ideas That Are Actually Inspired By Your Ex

There is truly nothing scarier.

2526

Struggling to find the perfect Halloween costume? No worries, just think of all your exes. I know it is frightening, but that's what makes it the PERFECT Halloween costume.

1. The ex who ghosted you

media.giphy.com

Just like how easy it was for your ex to ghost you, this costume is easy to make. Just find a sheet and put two holes in it for your eyes and boom, you look just like him!

2. The ex with many hoes

media.giphy.com

Look in your shed or go to Lowe's and buy as many hoes as you can carry. Your ex loved having hoes around.

3. The ex who was way too old for you

media.giphy.com

Wear outdated clothes, some big glasses, find a cane and slouch over. He always had back problems considering he was a dinosaur.

4. The ex who treated you like sh*t

media.giphy.com

Order the poop emoji costume and to top it off have a HUGE ego. It seems the most fitting as your ex always treated you like you were beneath him.

5. The ex who cared more about playing Xbox with the boys

media.giphy.com

Dress up as an Xbox controller. Maybe then he would have paid more attention to you if were a gaming console.

6. The ex who REALLY said "Saturdays Are For The Boys"

media.giphy.com

Order that ridiculous flag and wear it around town. It will notify the rest of the frat boys in town to assemble.

7. The ex who cheated on you

media.giphy.com

Dress up as Bill Clinton and then lie to everyone about how you did not have sexual relations with that woman. Ahh brings back memories of him, doesn't it?

But at least for you, after October 31, you get to take the costume off!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.