Why Your Ex Cheated On You, Based On Their Zodiac Sign

So do you have the big "WHY" question in your brain? Leave him, sis.

2832

Lots of people in this world get cheated on. The pain can hurt so badly that it can leave you wondering what you did wrong or with the main question of WHY. If you are wondering these things, sit back, relax, and grab some tea because we are about to go into why your ex cheated on you based on their sign.

**Disclaimer: Everyone has a whole chart. Look up your chart before saying you do not fit the characteristics of your sun sign. Literally just click here: "Free Birth Chart Report." Dates of each sign may differ depending on the year.**

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

Aquarians have the biggest commitment issues in all of the zodiacs. They are detached and do not like being tied down. Most of them do not really even date until they are older. The ones that do date typically have other placements.

If an Aquarius cheated on you it is likely that they found someone else who understood them more. Many Aquarians were very misunderstood growing up, so they struggle with finding people who actually get them as a person. They have been labeled as weird their whole life, so they develop comfort in being alone.

The reason why they are lower on the list of cheating is that many of them will not even date you unless that they really see a future with you. These are the types that will hook up with their friends because they really do not want commitment or to put their hearts in the hands of someone else. Most have been rejected for who they are their whole life, so why would they let someone else in who could hurt them.

They need a partner that understands them, and if you do not, you are out.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Pisces are known to be delusional, especially in love. A lot of them are not over their exes or they go for people who are the complete opposite of them.

This does not change the fact that a Pisces is a little bit higher up on the list of cheaters than most signs.
Pisces wear rose-colored glasses so they will never see any flaws in you for a very long time, but when they do it is like their world comes crashing down.

They struggle with understanding that their original perception of the person is not always who the person actually is. When they see people for who they truly are, instead of accepting those flaws, they will try and go find that idealistic person elsewhere.

Just because you are one of these signs does not mean that you are a cheater, I want to make that clear. I love all the signs equally and I think the best part about astrology is accepting people for who they are and not hating them for their flaws. With that being said, send this to your ex.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Aries are known to chase. They will chase something that they want until they either get it or that person blocks them. They typically fall in love hard and fast. They also fall out of love as fast.

They are known for being very honest (oftentimes too honest) so it is likely if an Aries is no longer into you anymore they will likely just tell you that.

If they did cheat on you it is because they got bored and distracted with chasing something else. They were probably in love with you and planning your wedding together after like three days, then something else caught their eye that they couldn't have and it was game on.

Don't worry, when they get that person they will want something else too.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Tauruses are typically pretty loyal. They take a while to commit in a relationship and are known for having patience. So when they actually commit to someone, they mean it… or they are just too lazy to start over with someone new.

So the answer is they didn't. If they did it is probably a rumor or they have Gemini placements.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

There really is not a good way to sugar coat this one: Geminis are known to be the biggest cheaters in the zodiac.

Geminis go back and forth with what they want all the time. They are the "twins" so they typically have more than one side to them, which can make them want different things.

Oh, and they lie.

Sometimes they do not see a problem with what they are doing. They think that harmless flirting really is no big deal until it turns into something else and they have to cover up for it.

One thing about a Gemini is if they really like someone, which is rare for them, they will be VERY loyal. They do have to REALLY like someone though.

A lot of them find joy in getting quantity over quality. They like exploring new people and get intrigued when thinking about a new opportunity. This can lead them down the road of always wanting something else and never really being satisfied with a relationship.

The best thing to do if a Gemini (or really anyone for that matter) cheats on you is to walk away and never look back. Their minds are constantly looking at all of the different scenarios that could possibly happen. If you do not let them make the same mistake twice, they will think about you for the rest of their life. If not, they'll be over you in five seconds.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Cancers are arguably the most sensitive sign in the zodiac. They need to feel secure and safe in a relationship. The reason behind why they cheat is honestly really simple, they did not get those feelings of security.

When they do cheat, though, it will be thought out and manipulative. It will probably be with someone that you hate, your best friend, or anyone that may make you the angriest. If you confronted them about it, they likely turned it back on you somehow.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Leos are known to be loyal, but in reality, we all know a lot of Leos who cheat. They have the biggest ego of them all (Aries being a very close second) and they want the hottest person in the room next to them. Well, the second hottest, because if they dated a partner "hotter" than them it would make them feel insecure.

If a Leo is ever the slightest bit embarrassed by you, he will probably cheat. They do have hearts though and will likely feel bad about it, but will never admit to it. Leos take that kind of stuff to their grave.

Remember that you are a part of them when you are dating them. You help fill their huge ego and hype them up. If they do not feel fully loved or appreciated, they will go find someone else while dating you, because they still like the feeling of being with someone.

Leos tend to put themselves before anyone else in their life. This is something that should not be looked at as a bad thing because many people do not possess the ability to do this. With that being said if they ever have the opportunity to get someone better than you, they are going to take it.

Last but not least because they can be concerned with getting a partner that helps them look good it can lead to superficial relationships. Unhappiness is bound to happen when a bond is based simply on looks, and unhappiness can lead to cheating.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Virgos want everything in their life to be perfect. Unlike their sister sign that wears rose-colored glasses all the time, Virgos can spot flaws in someone with no problem, which can be very hard for them to get over.

They may go into comparing their current partner to other potential partners, and if that other person has better flaws, they will think about the decision to make sure that it is the right one...by cheating.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Libras are another one of those signs that is high up on the list for cheating. Libras love love. They want to be in love at all times. They are actually kind of worse about home-wrecking than cheating, basically because when they see a happy couple, they just want to be a part of it.

When they do cheat though it is probably because they are either in love with someone else or it is due to their horrendous decision-making skills. We all saw Hannah Brown on the Bachelorette never know who she wanted. That is a Libra for you. A Libra will go back and forth between who they want forever if you let them and most of the time it is because they genuinely have no clue what they want.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

There are two reasons:

1. They thought that they could get away with it, and they probably did.
2. They wanted to see if you cared to they did this to make you jealous.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Sagittarius is known for being one of the biggest cheaters in the zodiac. Although they have this reputation, it isn't really fair to describe them this way because you actually have to be in a relationship to cheat.

Sagittarians will typically attract a lot of partners into their life because of how good looking, happy, and carefree they typically are. These people love life. However, attracting a lot of people into their life also means that they leave more room for breaking more hearts than most other people have to do.

A Sagittarius loves their freedom and someone really special to them has to come along to take that away. When a Sagittarius falls in love, they are like little puppies who are attached at the hip to their owner. They do not fall in love as often as other signs, though.

Just like their sister sign, Gemini, if a Sagittarius cheated on you it is likely that you gave them an ultimatum at the beginning of the relationship and they made an impulse decision to date you. Does this make it right? NO! Is it probably the reason why? Yeah. They literally live for freedom. They are the type of sign that would fake their own death to get out of a relationship.

On top of all of this, they do not like hurting people. So whenever they know that they are not fully invested in someone, sometimes they will stay in it longer just to see if they can work something out, which leads to cheating.

When freedom is taken away from them, they will want it so badly that it could resort to them being unfaithful in a relationship. Your best bet on having a successful relationship with a Sagittarius is letting them chase you.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19)

Capricorns are actually very simple people. They do not like to express emotion or show any type of vulnerability. Do not do anything stupid and they won't have to cheat.

However, they believe anything that was not their own idea is stupid and uncalled for, so they will probably cheat.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.