Everything you need to know about the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Angels everywhere.

83
twitter

On Monday, December 5, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show finally aired on CBS starring the Angels in some of the label's sexiest lingerie to date. The show was pre-filmed in Paris, France.

The show consists of their models showing off the lingerie company’s best designs and taste in fashion. The show featured models like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Jasmine Tookes, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill and many new faces.

There were some amazing looks throughout the show like Kendall Jenner, who modeled a red lace bra and panties with aqua and scarlet wings shaped like birds in flight and embroidered over-the-knee boots.

Jasmine Tookes dazzled in the $3 million fantasy bra, designed by Eddie Borgo, that dripped in diamonds and emeralds. And Bella Hadid stunned in dove-gray lingerie, complete with a corset, cold-shoulder bell sleeves and a billowing train.

Gigi Hadid looked fierce in her strappy black getup with a racy, peekaboo bra. Although, she had a wardrobe malfunction that no one even noticed!

Lady Gaga also had three different outfits changes and slayed.

The music performers this year were Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and The Weeknd setting the score to the Paris extravaganza’s six themed segments: Road Ahead, Mountain Romance, Pink Nation, Secret Angel, Dark Angel and Bright Night Angel.

It has been another successful, sexy fashion show, leaving the audience excited for next years show!