Everything is racist.

Everything is racist.

Seriously. Everything.

94
Everything is racist.
mirror.co.uk

There are a couple popular terms to describe the lunatics of the left. Not all people, or even most of the people who lean politically left are lunatics, but there is a portion of the left that like to take everything to far. These people are often called social justice warriors or the regressive left. The terms are interchangeable and mean the same thing. These people who claim to be progressive and say they are "fighting for social change" are actually the opposite. They pick the stupidest possible things to claim as a cause. This week it seemed like they were all aboard the racism train. Except everything they claimed to be racist actually had nothing to do with race. Here is a list of things they think are racist this week. Trigger Warning(Catch the SJW irony): Lots of sarcasm coming up in this article.

1. Global Warming

The Guardian recently published an article about a black lives matter protest that shut down a London airport. "Today we are saying that the climate crisis is a racist crisis. On the one hand Britain is the biggest contributor per capita to global temperature change. It is also one of the least vulnerable to the effects of climate change. On the other hand, seven of the 10 countries most vulnerable to climate change are in sub-Saharan Africa." Seriously. They seriously said this. Global Warming is racist because it affects sub-saharan Africa because it is almost 100% black. Sub-Saharan Africa is clearly the victims of racist global warming. There is no way that their hot temperatures have anything to do it being located directly on the equator! Also, by saying this, they are making the claim that anyone contributing to global warming, and global warming itself are inherently racist. "For too long, the issues of climate change and race have been portrayed as separate issues." That is because, perhaps, just maybe, they ARE separate issues. But we should forgive The Guardian, they never were the brightest in the bunch.

2. Math

Math is racist. The study of numbers and equations is obviously inherently prejudiced against people of color. Right? According to CNN it is. "Denied a job because of a personality test? Too bad -- the algorithm said you wouldn't be a good fit. Charged a higher rate for a loan? Well, people in your zip code tend to be riskier borrowers. Received a harsher prison sentence? Here's the thing: Your friends and family have criminal records too, so you're likely to be a repeat offender." That's right. When a person of color can't get a job, it has nothing to do with the fact that they might not be qualified for the job, it is the math's fault! Didn't get a low loan rate because you've defaulted and had late payments on previous loans? Not your fault! It's the racist math! Harsh prison sentence? It's definitely not because of your criminal record. It is once again because of the horribly racist math! What an absolute joke. Here is the thing. Statistics and math are not racist. If you are qualified for the job, you get the job. If you are a responsible loan borrower with good credit, you get the low interest rate. If you are in court for your fifth offense, you are going to get a harsher sentence than the person, white or black, who is in court for their first offense. It really is simple.

3. Harambe memes

Lastly, one that actually is racist, but not in the way that it is being portrayed. Two resident assistants at UMass-Amherst recently declared all Harambe memes to be racist AND sexist. They said if they found any Harambe memes or even mention of Harambe's name is a title 9 violation and racist towards the black community. "Any negative remarks regarding 'Harambe' will be seen as a direct attack to our campus's African American community. Please be careful what gets written on your whiteboards, as well as what you write on them. If you are not the one writing these remarks, please let us or the RA on duty know."Think about that for a second. Harambe is a gorilla. A gorilla is an ape. In old times, black people were referred to as apes. Saying Harambe is a racist symbol is effectively calling black people apes. So when these people were making up racism, they actually used a very derogatory symbol from the Jim Crow era and made themselves out to be racist. So, because Harambe is now being called racist, I have included my favorite Harambe memes to trigger a precious social justice warrior snowflake. Enjoy.

And my personal favorite......