Everyday Ways To Say "I Love You"

Everyday Ways To Say "I Love You"

Everyone should know how you feel about them

176
Everyday Ways To Say "I Love You"
ImagesList.com

Valentine’s Day is coming up, which feels like a weird sentence to write because I can hardly believe that almost a month and a half of 2016 is over. But Valentine's Day has become very commercialized in recent years, since people have decided that it's all about buying gifts for your significant other to express your love. But romantic love isn’t the only kind of love out there. We often forget about telling the important people in our lives how we feel about them and knowing that you care can really brighten someone’s day. Here are 12 things you can tell people every day to remind them that you care about them.

1. Let me know if you need anything.

Offering to help out with things is a great way to let someone know that you love them. Being there for people when they need help is one of the best things that you can do.

2. Be careful.

This may sound like someone being overprotective, but they just want you to be safe.

3. I made this for you.

When someone makes something for you, it really shows how much they care, regardless of what it is. Someone put time and effort into creating something for you personally because they thought that you would like it.

4. I just wanted to see you.

There are so many variations of this one, but if someone turns to you when they’re bored or decides to check up on you after not seeing you for a while, it’s such a great feeling.

5. You can have the last slice of my pizza.

I know this doesn’t seem like much, but to some people this is the best way to express your affection. Sharing something super personal, like food, can really show how comfortable and close someone feels with you.

6. This reminded me of you.

Personally, I love it when my friends send me pictures or links to articles that make them think of me. Just knowing that you’re on someone’s mind is such a nice feeling.

7. I missed you.

I love when people tell me that they missed me. It’s such a simple thing to say, but it really shows how much you care. When you tell someone you missed them you’re really saying that you want them around more and that you like being around them.

8. I believe in you.

This is such an important one. Knowing that someone believes in you can give someone the push they need to keep on going. Life can be hard and knowing that someone else thinks that you can make it through whatever you’re going through is such a motivator.

9. Get some rest.

Sometimes, we’re not very good at taking care of ourselves, so having someone tell you this shows that they’re looking out for you and care about your well being.

10. Text me when you get home.

I say this to my friends all the time. And I’m sure they think I’m crazy or just being my usual mom-friend self, but I say it because I care. I like knowing that everyone made it home safely and everything is OK.

11. Thank you.

Obviously, it's important to thank people for whatever it is that they do for you, but we frequently forget to thank those closest to us for everything we do. This is such a simple one, but people really appreciate it when their efforts to help are recognized.

Just remember, you don’t need to say “I love you” to let people know how much you care. Regardless of your relationship status or your plans this Valentine’s Day, make sure the important people in your life know how you feel about them.