Every Student Needs Yoga in Their Life Right Now

We're all stressed and confused right now and yoga will help clear it all up.

15

As we are in the first few weeks of classes and those of us who are just starting, welcome. I know a lot of us are wanting to incorporate fitness to our weekly routine. Yoga is one of the best ways to slip in a workout.

You can literally do it anywhere.

Yoga is all about stretching and maintaining your breath. There is no need for equipment, although a yoga mat is very helpful. Nonetheless, you can do yoga just about anywhere. All you need to do is create a little bit of space where you can lay flat on your back.

This can be either in your room or your living room, even your garage! If you decide to do it in your garage a yoga mat might become a necessity in that case. If you're down, you can even do it outside!

The benefits of yoga are incredible. Here are some of the benefits that I had when doing yoga on a weekly basis

1. Better focus

2. Less anxiety

3. Overall more positive thinking

Those are only three benefits yoga has given me, and I know the more I continue with my practice the more ill gain.

It is a productive activity you can do with friends!

It was super easy to incorporate yoga into my weekly schedule because it was something I always did with friends. Specifically with one of my best friends Margo (shout out to you girl). We would attend a class together every week, and it was a way for us to catch up and destress from the week.

Yoga is not just a simple workout, it is a practice. Therefore each time you are partaking in a yoga workout you are building upon your skills. It makes the workout more personalized like as an individual you are working on your practice every time you complete a yoga session. Also, people who do yoga are called yogis and isn't that cute.

Related Articles Around the Web