Why Every Girl Needs A Guy Best Friend

Why Every Girl Needs A Guy Best Friend

Get yourself a guy best friend ASAP.

80
Why Every Girl Needs A Guy Best Friend
Unsplash

Seriously, he will change your life. Whether you need someone to offer a second opinion or to make you feel safe, a guy best friend is essential.

1. Less Drama

This is pretty obvious. When your best friend is a guy you don't have to worry about him taking your clothing or jewelry. He is never going to be into the same people that you are. When you have issues, he will always be there (even if it's 3 a.m.) to provide sound advice. Guys are also often straight-to-the-point and can resolve any conflict you have with them in minutes. With guys, you are never going to be stuck arguing about petty stuff.

2. Best Hugs

There is something so comforting about a hug from your guy best friend. When you are going through a rough time, it is nice to be wrapped up in the arms of someone who cares about you and wants you to be okay. A second perk is that guys also radiate a ridiculous amount of heat, so he is there to warm you up. It's comforting to know that you always have someone to lean on...literally.

3. Sound Advice

Guys provide non-biased answers and conclusions to your problems. They generally don't care about the details of the situation, they just want to resolve it. A guy will tell you to get over yourself and move on. They will be a level-headed confidant when you're making a big deal out of nothing. They offer solutions that you may not have thought of otherwise.

4. Feeling Safe

Having a guy best friend essentially means that you have a full-time bodyguard. He is there to walk you to your car if it's late and you feel unsafe. He makes sure that you make it back from parties and into your bed. He can scare away other guys if needed and will make sure no one touches you. He is there to help you stay safe and get you out of sticky situations.

Those are just a few reasons why guy best friends are the best! I hope you can relate to at least one of these points if you have a guy best friend in your life. If so, leave a comment below!