10 Things Every Girl Needs To Ask For This Christmas
Life Stages

You've been nice all year, but now you have to decide what to put on your list!

208
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3225/3131341442_cbd664f5b1_z.jpg?zz=1

I'm sure we have all been there before. When the time has finally come for Christmas, but when your parents ask you what you want you some how blank, despite seeing things that you wanted all year.

Well, fear not because here are 10 ideas on what to ask for for Christmas:

1.  A teddy jacket

Teddy jacket

Teddy jacket

Urban Outfitters

I am sure that some of you have seen girls on your campus sporting these super comfy looking jackets that quite literally look like a teddy bear was offed to make them.

This is a definite staple for any girls closet! It will keep you warm and it is stylish!

You can get it here from Urban Outfitters for $89 or here for a cheaper option.

2. Sheila Fajl hoop earrings 

Hoops

Everyone's favorite hoop earrings

Sheila Fajl

These earrings are must for any girl. They are super cute and lightweight! They also come in a large variety of color options. Get them here for $73.

3. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry palette 

ABH

Sultry palette

Anastasia Beverley Hills

ABH's newest palette is a sure must have, due to its alluring colors.

With tons of dark pigmented shades, they are perfect for creating the perfect eye look for a night out!

Get it here for $45.

4.   Hair masque 

Hair Mask

Unicron hair masque

Briteplex

These are perfect for a stocking stuffer or for a little gift. They sit in your hair for 10-15 min and after they are rinsed your hair will feel so much healthier, plus it will smell amazing!

Try this unicorn hair mask for $12 or this one for dry hair that is also $12.

5. Milk Makeup sunshine oil 

Sunshine oil

Sunshine oil

Milk Makeup

Got dry hands? Or maybe dry legs? Well then this is perfect for you, especially with this dry winter weather coming up on us all.

Milk Makeup's sunflower oil uses natural oils, such as grape seed, avocado, and lemon peel to hydrate you anywhere. Literally anywhere.

This portable little pen can nourish your dry cuticles, the tips or your hair, and whatever else you think needs some moisture.

Get it here for $38.

6. Wooly Thread 

Wooly Thread

A Kappa Kappa Gamma Wooly Thread

Wooly Thread

These sweaters are not only wildly popular because they are cute, but also because of how incredibly comfortable they are!

You can get one with the name of your college on it, one with your Greek organization on it, or just a plain one, whatever you are feeling.

Check them all out on their website here.

7. Knee high boots 

Vestique

Over the knee boots

Vestique

Every gal needs a pair of over the knee boots for the colder months. They can go with anything from jeans, to skirts.

You can get some here.

8.  Face mask

Glamglow

Sparkle mask

Sephora

Who doesn't love a good face mask?

There are so many options out there for you to choose from, that all target specific things. There are charcoal ones, green tee ones, mud ones, and a ton of others!

I highly recommend the Glamglow ones, but there are also tons of other more affordable options.

9. Pumpkin spice latte candle 

Pumpkin spice latte candle

Gabriella Barcinas

Girl are suckers for a good candle, but I bet you that not many of you have candles that look like a Christmas tree or a pumpkin spice latte.

These candles are so unique and cute, while also having amazing smells!

10. Bath bombs 

Lush

World's Smallest Disco Bath Bomb

Lush

Any girl would love to take a break from their stress by taking a nice hot bath with a bath bomb.

Lush has some really cool bath bombs, ranging from your regular water color changing one with soothing properties, to jelly bombs.

They also have a Christmas collection!