Best Tourist Places Europe Travel

This summer, I travelled to Europe and had the opportunity to visit 6 countries and learn about their culture and traditions. I travelled to the United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, and Switzerland. Each of these countries are so close to each other but have very different weather, environment, culture, traditions, languages, and many more. From my experience, here is one thing from each country that I loved the most about it.

1. United Kingdom - London Eye

upload.wikimedia.org

In the UK, my favorite place was the London Eye. The pier and the area around the London Eye is very entertaining and has really cool food trucks for people to try new food. There are also many restaurants throughout the coast with delicious types of seafood and different cuisines as well. To go from one part of the city to another, you have to cross a bridge known as Charing Cross. The view from the bridge is breathtaking with the ships going across the river. The London Eye is also a major part of this area and is my favorite place I visited in London. The view from the top of the London Eye is amazing and shows the entire city view.

2. Belgium - Center of Brussels

cdn.pixabay.com

Brussels is a small city and there's not a lot happening in the city. The center of the city has many ancient palaces surrounding it. With many chocolate shops and meaningful buildings, you can view all the major parts of the city by standing in the city's center area. The palaces are extremely intricate and have so many details in the architecture. Each palace has a different structure and different story behind it. They are all even different colors based on who lived there and the story behind it.

3. Netherlands - Madurodam

live.staticflickr.com

In the Netherlands, we went to an exhibit called Madurodam. Madurodam is a tiny, mini city. Everything is doll-sized. From buildings to airports to cruises, the city was extremely detailed and fascinating.

4. Germany - Heidelberg

live.staticflickr.com

In Germany, Heidelberg was my favorite place mostly because of the view of the city. Everything in the city had flowers decorated everywhere with colorful walls and aesthetic decorations. Another aspect that added to the beauty of this town was that it was located on the coast so there was a view of the Rhine River and all the boats and river cruises going across. It definitely could've been a scene from a movie!

5. France - Eiffel Tower

upload.wikimedia.org

I've always been a fan of the Eiffel Tower just by looking at it through pictures and hearing people talk about it. But, when I saw it in person, it was even more beautiful than I knew it as. It was definitely my favorite place in France because of the beauty it holds. It was extremely gorgeous, especially at night when the lights would be turned on. For 5 minutes, it would also illuminate with a fairy-tale type of lighting. The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower shows the city and all the cool architecture and layout of the city.

6. Switzerland - Mount Titlis

upload.wikimedia.org

Throughout my entire Europe trip, Mount Titlis was definitely my favorite activity and place I visited. We went on a gondola up the mountain and were able to go almost more than 10,000 feet high. From the top of the mountain we were able to see Switzerland as a whole and were at the same elevation of clouds. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget. We also were able to tubing down the mountain which was super fun!