Ladies, You Need Ethical And Organic Tanning, Not A Tanning Bed

Zen Bronze is my go to.
59

As a naturally pale girl, I am always looking for a healthy and cost effective way to maintain any color that I managed to build up over the summer.

For Fairfield girls that want to stay glowing through the winter, support a local, ethical business and keep their budgets in check, I recommend Zen Bronze in Westport or Riverside. Personally, I go to the Westport location and have fallen in love. Let me tell you why.

Zen Bronze specializes in airbrush tanning, which is endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation, The American Cancer Society and the American Academy of Dermatology. The formula used is organic and nut-free. None of Zen Bronze’s products are tested on animals, which is so important when trying to be a conscious and ethical consumer.

Beyond being organic and a healthy alternative to tanning beds or prolonged sun exposure, Zen Bronze is wellness focused, which is something that I think we all should look for when we are deciding what to incorporate into our beauty regime. True beauty comes from self care and making the right choices for your longterm health. The risks associated with tanning beds are not worth it; a tanning bed experience is most definitely not worth skin cancer.

As someone who advocates for comprehensive health and wellness, I am truly happy to have found Zen Bronze. It is so important to be critical of what we decide to ingest and allow close to our bodies. I am confident in the organic formula Zen Bronze uses and know that I am in good hands on every visit. The technicians are incredibly sweet and the final product is by far the best spray tan that I have ever gotten.

If you want to keep up with your tan after the session, you need Bronze on the Go! It is a spray that comes in two shades for different levels of color and is available in the storefronts and on their website. I have tried Jergens self-tanning lotions among other drugstore products and they do not compare to Bronze on the Go. The product is for use on the face only and lasts about five days without blotching or creating an orange hue.

For those of you who want to see for yourself, be sure to bring your StagCard for a discount and if you mention my name, you will receive $7 off through the month of October.