ETERNAL BEAUTY FROM WITHIN

ETERNAL BEAUTY FROM WITHIN

He Calls Me, "Beautiful One, Flawless. Come With Me"

6
ETERNAL BEAUTY FROM WITHIN

Is healthy skin important to you?

Is using quality skin care products at a reasonable price also important?

Does using organic, natural and effective products sound good to you?

If you could see significant improvements in your skin's health within 7 days would you consider trying a few new products?

Hi, my name is Dawn Hall, founder of Forever You Skin Health. I have been testing and researching skin care products over the past 15 years and I understand these different frustrations which is part of why I decided to create my own skin care line. It thrills me to be able to provide you with quality and effective products at a reasonable price as well as offering a simple routine for improvements month after month for prevention and longevity of your skin.

Forever You Skin Health helps improve your skin's health with products that provide maximum absorption to compliment your skin's best features and help the other areas for an overall satisfaction of your skin's appearance.

It's inevitable that skin will change throughout the seasons with each passing year. We've heard, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Sometimes, the beholder is you looking in the mirror.

When beholding yourself in the mirror do you see through eternal beauty that comes from within?

In today's world the measure for beauty has been set at a high standard creating unrealistic expectations and disappointment, unless you choose cosmetic surgery and even then, the result may not be what was expected.

With advanced technology skin care products have dramatically changed. Forever You Skin Health products can improve skin's appearance within 7 days making it possible for you to see which products are working with your skin. And, with consistent use, even greater improvements month after month.

Keep in mind that beautiful skin doesn't start with applying topical products. Beautiful skin starts from within by drinking an ample amount of water and replenishing the body with vitamins and minerals.

Healthy nutrients from within primes your skin to increase performance of the topical products.

Forever You Skin Health is founded on inspiring women to behold their skin's health through eternal beauty that comes from within. There is more to you than your skin's appearance. You have a beautiful mind, body and spirit/soul. It's this combination that encourages true beauty throughout all seasons with each passing year.

Forever You Skin Health does not promote anti-aging. Forever You Skin Health supports aging gracefully. It's by truth we age gracefully. Truth comes from within, not by the appearance of skin.

There are days when we behold ourselves in the mirror and no matter how much we exfoliate, mist, apply serum, or crème the lines, dark circles and wrinkles seem deeper than the day before. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The truth is, our skin is supposed to change, age. It's the way we were created.

I believe skin is a reminder that we are on a journey that leads to an eternal destination, is beyond this earth and not dependent upon our skin's appearance. Our skin is not meant to be modeled after youthful appearance or admiration. Our skin was created for physical protection.

When I find myself overly concerned about my skin's appearance, I seek relief from my own thoughts and ways, and I turn to the One Who created me. I turn to the One Who calls me beautiful and sees me as flawless in His eyes. I turn to my Lord, Christ Jesus, who saves me from the vanity of this world. I go within to the quiet place and listen to God's thoughts and ways.

To me, Christ is the purest source of truth to aging gracefully. He balances my expectations and re-focuses my desire on giving my whole heart, mind, soul and strength to God for His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

This helps me to behold the beauty of the Lord, dwell in His house and adore Him all the days of my life.

The following is a devotion inspired by Song of Solomon 2:10.

By the grace of God, I am who I am. His grace and truth are alive within me. His thoughts and ways are not in vain.

He calls me, "Beautiful One, flawless. Come with Me".

My beauty is from within, imperishable, gentle and quiet. It will never fade, in the sight of God it is precious.

My mind is governed by the Spirit of Life and Peace. Peace is not a place, Peace is a Person, Christ Jesus.

I have a spirit of love and sound mind. I need only to be still and know He is God.

I think about whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, commendable and worthy of praise, and walk in humble patience, bearing with one another in love.

I am made in God's image and likeness, remarkable and wonderful by His works, this my soul knows well.

God's grace is sufficient, made perfect in my weakness.

Be inspired, Forever You Skin Health will help put your skin on a new path to being repaired, restored and revitalized.

Be inspired, Forever You Skin Health invites you to experience quality products that are botanically based and reasonably priced.

Be inspired, healthy skin is as simple as:

• Replenish your body with healthy nutrients
  • Remember, eternal beauty from within by grace and truth
  • Apply quality skin health topical products consistently for prevention and longevity

Sincerely,

Dawn

Age Gracefully

Be Present

Believe all things are possible