Vegetarian Vegan Restaurants in Atlanta
Food Drink

15 Restaurants In Atlanta Every Vegetarian And Vegan Needs to Know

Shout out to restaurants that actually consider their vegetarian and vegan customers in menus!

443
souplantation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BinFZobhkIc/?hl=en&taken-by=souplantation

One of the biggest struggles of being vegetarian is trying to find a restaurant with vegetarian/vegan-friendly options. In fact, us vegetarians/vegans are forced to do a strategic analysis of menus before going out, which can be especially difficult if you're in a foreign city. If you're living in Alpharetta or just visiting Atlanta, be sure to check out the best restaurants Alpharetta has to offer to vegetarians and vegans!

Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes is definitely one of my go-to places if I'm craving some old-fashioned food. There's something for everybody to eat at this buffet, including my favorites: the Wonton Happiness Salad, Classic Macaroni & Cheese, Brownie Bites and Cheesy Garlic Focaccia.

thai²

If you feel like staying in, ordering takeout from thai² is the way to go. If you're confused about what to eat, some of the best options are Massaman Curry and Pineapple Fried Rice (I promise it's good!).

Jerusalem Bakery & Grill

If you're craving Mediterranean food, stop by and try the Veggie Platter or a Falafel Sandwich. It's local, plentiful and equally delicious.

The Melting Pot

Although it's a bit on the pricey side, the food is totally worth it! The Melting Pot has a cozy atmosphere, so it's perfect for intimate gatherings. Each table has cooktops, and the server will prepare your cheese fondue right in front of you. You can dip bread, veggies and apples in the cheese fondue. Moreover, you will be given fondue forks to cook veggies in a broth of your choice. After finishing your salad, the final course will be chocolate fondue, with foods to dip like fruits, brownies, marshmallows, pecans, etc.

The Cheesecake Factory

Evelyn's Favorite Pasta

Most people aren't aware that The Cheesecake Factory actually offers a good variety of vegan options in their menu. My personal favorites are Avocado Toast and Evelyn's Favorite Pasta without butter or parmesan (pictured above).

Madras Chettinaad

This Indian restaurant offers a wide variety of delicious vegetarian options in the buffet, including Paneer Chili, Gobi Manchurian, Masala Dosa, etc.

Kona Grill

Kona Grill is probably one of the best restaurants in Avalon because of its popular Lifestyle menu which has tasty dishes such as Avocado Egg Rolls, Edamame, Tomato Basil Bisque, Penne Marinara, etc.

Schlotzsky's

If you want to grab a quick bite, order the mouthwatering Caprese Sandwich, Margherita Flatbread or Fresh Veggie Pizza.

Inchin’s Bamboo Garden

This Indo-Chinese restaurant is refreshingly vegan/vegetarian-friendly, with menu items like Sweet Corn Soup, Lettuce Wraps, Cauliflower Manchurian, etc.

Moe's Southwest Grill

Moe's Southwest Grill has many vegan options; all you have to do is substitute tofu for meat and hold the cheese and sour cream or replace them with grilled veggies in tacos, burrito bowls and stacks. Other vegan substitutes include black beans, guacamole, salsa, etc.

Pizza Hut

Many people aren't aware of the fact that Pizza Hut offers vegan crusts like Thin N' Crispy, vegan sauces like Buffalo, and vegan toppings like Roma tomatoes and roasted spinach.

P.F. Chang's

Thai Harvest Curry

P.F. Chang's is one of the most vegan/vegetarian-friendly restaurants on this list; some of the best dishes are vegetarian lettuce wraps (a no-brainer), Thai Harvest Curry (pictured above), Coconut Curry Vegetables, etc.

Taco Bell

Here's another vegan-friendly fast food restaurant! For the delicious Crunchwrap Supreme, I'd recommend removing nacho cheese, seasoned beef and sour cream to substitute black beans. Other great options include the Make It Fresco Bean Burrito, the Power Menu's Veggie Burrito, the Spicy Tostada, etc.

Panera Bread

Greek Salad

Try the Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread, Black Bean Soup, Soba Noodle Broth Bowl with Edamame, Greek Salad (pictured above), etc. I promise you won't regret it!

Chipotle

For salads, bowls, burritos and tacos, you can have vegan ingredients such as brown/white rice, fajita veggies, guacamole, chips and salsa, black/pinto beans, lettuce and organic tofu.