The Essential Gifts for Sorority Big/Little Week

Show your little just how much you love her with these essential gifts.

10781

Big/Little Week. It's the week all new members look forward to, and it's what makes the long days of recruitment worth it. Bigs, your littles will look up to and count on you for the rest of your time in college, and this is a week to show her how much she means to you. Make her feel your love! Here are some Big/Little Week ideas for all you soon-to-be bigs out there.

1. Letters are a must. There are many ways to decorate them, and they come in many shapes and sizes.

Flowers:

Buy flowers for decorating on Amazon.

Lilly Pulitzer:

Buy Lily Pulitzer inspired fabric on Amazon.

Sorority-specific patterns:

Buy acrylic paint on Amazon.

Tribal:

Buy paint brushes on Amazon.

2. Glassware is practical and can be easily personalized.

Coffee Mugs:

Buy a plain ceramic mug on Amazon.

Mason Jars (Try filling them with your little's favorite candy or fresh flowers for a special surprise!):

Buy a set of mason jars on Amazon.

Wine Glasses:

Buy wine glasses on Amazon.

3. Creative and unique canvases are a special way to add some love to your baskets.

Polka Dots:

Buy round paint stamps on Amazon.

Monogram Initials:

Buy a custom monogram stencil on Amazon.

Quotes:

Brand Imitation:

America Themed:

Some other staples include: pass down shirts, picture frames, blankets, a piece of jewelry with your letters on it, and handwritten notes with clues as to who you are. You can use these hints to throw your little off and keep your identity secret! Make sure you include some personalized crafts to make your little feel extra special! Throw in a sorority sticker for their laptop, their favorite magazines, food and drinks.

Buy laptop stickers on Amazon.

Buy wooden frames on Amazon.

Buy a custom monogrammed tote on Amazon.

Remember that big/little week is not limited to crafts and baskets. You can decorate your little's room with banners, streamers, balloons, and even Christmas lights!

Buy streamers on Amazon.

Good luck with your busy week of impressing and loving your littles, bigs!