Why We Should Trust The Energy And Mental Vibrations We Feel When Meeting People

A simple post about the sensations we experience around individuals.

102
Pexels.com

Whenever you’re next to someone, or are meeting someone new, you might have experienced a sensation throughout your mind and body that you couldn’t quite understand; or, maybe you could understand what it is that you’re feeling, but couldn’t quite describe it. Sometimes we experience these feelings that sort of indicate, to us, who a certain individual might be, or how their personality might be. Some people believe in religion, some people don’t. Meanwhile, some people don’t believe in the idea of energies and auras, but some people really do. Despite what most people may believe, you cannot deny the fact that you, as a human being, feel something every single time you interact with an individual. This feeling that makes its way throughout your body and mind is called energy. I understand that this might sound very simplistic and generic, but wait until you read the rest of this article before making a final judgment.

Recently, I met this individual who is going through one of the worst times in her life. When she and I met for the first time, she said that she got a “calm, chill, warm, and welcoming vibe” from me. Likewise, I felt a calm and laid-back vibe from her as well. This is the perfect example of energy interaction. We don’t realize it, but each and every one of us experiences this kind of interaction every day-- whenever you walk by someone, speak to a cashier, go to school, and go to work. It’s highly important to trust the feelings or “energy vibrations” that you get when meeting people because sometimes, it can subtly tell you what you need to know about that person.