Sadly, the summer is fiercely sweeping aside and making room for colder weather, nights spent in the library and long to-do lists. At the beginning of the summer, I compiled a list of things I told myself I'd do over the span of my hiatus from schoolwork. I got to... Most of them. So, here's a list of activities you'll be able to sprint to do in the final week or so of summer.
1. Go to your local ice cream parlor.
2. Run outside.
3. Spend a day in the nearest city.
4. Go to a museum.
5. Read a book.
6. Make s'mores.
7. Invite your friends over and have an "outdoor concert" by blasting country music through a speaker.
8. Go out to breakfast.
9. Go swimming in a pool. (If neither you nor none of your friends have one, pool hop! At your own risk...)
10. Eat pizza.
11. Make popsicles.
12. Tan in your backyard.
13. Read a magazine.
14. Ride a bike.
15. Hang out with a friend from high school.16. Be a tourist for a day in you hometown.
17. Go on a mini adventure -- there's bound to be something interesting within a 45 minute radius of your home.
18. Go on a shopping spree, and treat yourself to something special.
19. Try out that new restaurant you've been meaning to go to, but haven't.
20. Run outside.
21. Get ready for school.
Even though everyone's favorite season is concluding, get excited for good times ahead back at school.