The Semester Ending As Told By 'The Office'

I mean, who doesn't love "The Office"?

67

This semester has flown by - it seems like syllabus week was earlier this month. It is exciting knowing that in just a couple weeks you'll be able to sleep in your own bed and eat real food. However, as the semester comes to an end, the stress levels rise, with finals right around the corner.

When you realize how much work you have to do:

When you show up to your 9 a.m. class after barely sleeping the night before:

When you're sitting in class trying to learn, but your professor keeps going off topic because other people are asking dumb questions:

When you finish your last online math homework assignment:

When you're reading the textbook trying to study, but you just aren't feeling it:

When your brain just feels like Jell-O after studying and working on homework non-stop:

When your super-smart friend is bragging about his/her 4.0:

When you look on your teacher's BlackBoard page to review the countless PowerPoint notes:

When you look at your grades and calculate what you need to get on your finals to make an A:

When the end of the last full week of the semester comes around:

How you feel after the "Freshman 15":

When one of your exams is just writing two essays:

When you realize that you won't be able to see your best friends for over a month over break: