Encouraging Bible Verses

15 Encouraging Bible Verses

I can do all things through Christ.

269
15 Encouraging Bible Verses

Living in a constant start of anxiety and fear, Bible verses are really what kee me going. They are honestly what keep me cool, calm, and collected.

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

2 Timothy 1:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."

Matthew 11:28

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Psalms 29:11

"May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!"

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

Psalms 118:14

"The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

1 Corinthians 16:14

"Let all that you do be done in love."

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends."

1 Corinthians 13:13

"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

John 14:1

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me."

Psalms 94:14

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy."

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Psalms 55:22

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

I know in a time of need, these always help me. So, I hope there is someone out there who gets just as much help through them.