Good And Not-So-Good Emotions You're Feeling In Anticipation Of 'Avengers: Endgame'

13 Good And Not-So-Good Emotions You're Feeling In Anticipation Of 'Avengers: Endgame'

Tom Holland, if you're reading this, please hold me.

90

"Avengers: Endgame" is only days away and as a hardcore Marvel movie lover, I am beyond excited. Well, excited wouldn't be the correct way to describe. I'm nervous, frightened, nauseous, happy, and I have my therapist on speed dial in case I need someone to talk to. I'm going to be an emotional wreck. After "Infinity War," I didn't know how to feel for three days. I was essentially in mourning. And now with this movie, this will be the end of Avengers saga. (Tom Holland, if you're reading this, please hold me. I'm not feeling so good).

If you're anything like me, you understand. Here are 13 things you're probably feeling right now:

1. Fear

Will our favorites die for good?! What will happen to the Avengers? Will they lead normal lives?

2. Hope

I hope they can do this! They seem scared, but confident. They can handle anything.

3. Emotional breakdown

Does this even need an explanation?

4. Anticipation

I can't wait to see this epic battle. We have all been waiting a year for this movie and it's finally here!

5. Nervousness

Will they be able to save the planet? Will they be able to bring the rest of the Avengers back? Can they kill Thanos?

6. Hyped

What's NOT to be hyped about?

7. Love

Can we appreciate the beautiful cast? I love them. They're so talented. I also really love Chris Evans, aka Captain America. Cap, I love you.

Also, Tom, call me.

8. Confidence

Will Ant Man and Captain Marvel be the ones to save the universe? They got this. The Avengers got this. They will save us all.

9. Envy

I just really want to have powers and be a superhero, okay?

10.Excitement

Captain Marvel finally gets to be with the avengers!

11. Grief

I miss Spider-Man. He was so scared, and young, and the way he clung to Tony.....tears, man, tears.

12. Hatred

I hate Thanos. You hate Thanos. We all hate Thanos.

13. Uncertainty

We all know that with "Avengers: Infinity War," what was in the trailers weren't really in the movie. So, what we are seeing now on TV and online, is that real? What's going to happen?!