Beauty Bag Necessities

Ladies, Admit It, We All Have An Emergency Beauty Bag And We Need To Have These 10 Items In It

Carrying around an emergency beauty bag can be a real lifesaver, whether it be a day at work or a date night!

126

I am almost positive every girl has found herself in a sticky situation while she is away from home, wishing more than anything she had that one tool in her purse to solve the problem. From beauty products to safety pins, keeping an emergency beauty bag in your purse or even designating an emergency pocket in your everyday purse can help avoid unwanted situations or help fix them when something goes wrong!

1. Ibuprofen/Acetaminophen

Getting caught in the middle of a busy work day with a killer headache is high up on my list of the worst situations to be in, so this is something I ALWAYS have on me. Conveniently, these brands both have travel size containers you can pick up at almost any store right by the check out counter.

2. Stain Stick

Have you ever been wearing your brand new white shorts out for a fun day with the girls and spill some of that iced coffee right into your lap? We all know that heartbreak. Carrying around a stain stick can help solve the problem temporarily until you can get those cute shorts home and give them some proper TLC.

3. Gum/Mints

We have all been in one of those situations where we just feel a little self conscious about our breath, whether it be from coffee or that salad with extra onions you had for lunch. Always having gum on hand to clear that up will allow you to relax and be the girl boss you are for the rest of your busy day.

4. Feminine Hygiene Products

This one goes without needing much of an explanation, but sometimes nature just likes to surprise us. Beyond personal needs, it's always nice to be able to help a fellow woman out if they're in need!

5. Chapstick

I'll admit it, I have a chapstick problem. I have one in every single bag I own and about 4 around my bedroom. Having dry lips is one of my biggest pet peeves so this is a must have for me. Not only does it make you feel better but it can also help protect your lips from the sun and even add a little color to your lips!

6. Band-Aids

I cannot begin to describe how many times I have been caught with massive blisters on my feet and no band-aids. From blisters to paper cuts that somehow manage to get scraped over and over again, having band-aids on hand is never a bad idea.

7. Safety Pins

This one may sound a little weird but hear me out. You're wearing a button up shirt but the top button pops off and you're showing a little bit more than you feel comfortable with. Safety pin to the rescue! It could also be used to make your shirt a little more snug in the back of the collar if that shirt hangs just a little bit too low for your style. Safety pins were a lifesaver for me during my sorority recruitment!

8. Makeup

If you have an extra long day at work ahead of you, having a little bit of touchup powder or lipstick in your purse can help keep you looking fresh and professional all day long. Another item that falls under this category that might be helpful to keep in your bag is blotting sheets for the days your skin is a little extra oily!

9. Travel Size Deodorant

Living in Florida, you can never use too much deodorant, even if you're just walking outside for 5 minutes. Carrying around a travel size of your favorite brand can help keep you fresh throughout the day and protect both you and those around you from the evils of summer body odor!

10. Floss

This will come in handy after a business lunch, or even just coming back to work for a meeting after your own personal lunch! It's important to be looking and feeling your best at all times and having something to help keep your smile shiny and bright will work wonders for this!