Embarrassing Celebrity Crushes

10 Embarrassing Celebrity Crushes I Had During My Childhood

*cringing

116
https://www.instagram.com/p/BubrqZDFFIW/
mtv | Instagram

We've all had celebrity crushes...right? I know I can't be the only one. I know it.

I know I can't be the only one with all three Jonas Brothers on my list of celebrity crushes. (OK, maybe not so much Kevin.)

Without further ado and in no particular order, here are 10 of my embarrassing celebrity crushes dating back to elementary school. And if my boyfriend's reading this, sorry ya had to see this. Hope you still love me after this.

1. Nick Jonas

OK, don't. Don't judge me. He was all of our favorite Jonas Brother.

2. Joe Jonas

I also had a Joe Jonas phase. I can't pinpoint when. Maybe it was sometime during "Camp Rock" and "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam." Can't really tell ya.

3. Zac Efron

No. Not the current Zac Efron. I was obsessed with "High School Musical" Zac Efron. Or, I guess I should say I was obsessed with Troy Bolton.

4. Dave Franco

When I made accounts online that asked me for my last name and I didn't want to use my real last name, I'd say my last name was Franco...

I don't want to hear it. Leave me alone.

5. Drake Bell

Self explanatory.

6. Dylan Sprouse

Zack was always my favorite.

7. Cole Sprouse

And then "Riverdale" came around and I fell in love with Jughead.

8. Justin Bieber

I WAS A FAN WHEN HIS SONG "ONE TIME" CAME OUT. JUST SAYING.

9. Taylor Lautner

I was kind of into "Twilight" at some point. KIND OF.

10. Tom Felton

Who DIDN'T love Draco Malfoy? Muggles. That's who.