Elle Woods Quotes For Each Enneagram

Elle Woods Quotes For Each Enneagram

Ever wondered what Enneagram Elle Woods is? Of course you have!

171
Elle Woods Quotes For Each Enneagram
popsugar.com

Classifying my hero as anything other than my own enneagram proved to be quite difficult! I think she is either a 8w7 or a 3. Because she is so well rounded, it makes it harder to tell. Her determination is obviously a key to her as a character, it's just her motivation that would shift her number. With that said, I want every enneagram to be able to relate to our law queen in some way or another. While this wasn't the easiest task, I feel like I know her better than I know myself, so enjoy my Enneagram Analysis of our girl Elle!

Enneagram 1 - The Perfectionist

reese witherspoon GIF Giphy

"If I'm gonna be partner in a law firm by the time I'm 30, I'm going to need a boyfriend who's not such a complete bonehead."

Enneagram 2 - the Caregiver

legally blonde bend and snap GIF Giphy

*Elle's entire relationship with Paulette*

Enneagram 3 - The Achiever

happy legally blonde GIF Giphy

"I'll show you how valuable Elle Woods can be."

Enneagram 4 - The Individualist

reese witherspoon bruiser woods GIF Giphy

Everytime Elle explains to a group of people that she can be a sorority girl AND a Harvard Law Student, she's being a 4. The outfits? Total 4 move.

Enneagram 5 - The Investigator

reese witherspoon GIF Giphy

"When used appropriately, it has an 83 percent rate of return on a dinner invitation. It's called the bend and snap."

Enneagram 6 - The Loyalist

reese witherspoon GIF Giphy

The scene where she Dorky Dave in the street by making sure all the girls want him - 6.

Enneagram 7 - The Enthusiast

reese witherspoon omg GIF Giphy

Paulette: Is she as pretty as you?
Elle: She could use some mascara and some serious highlights, but she's not completely unfortunate looking.

Enneagram 8 - The Challenger

reese witherspoon pen GIF Giphy

"I saw it in Teen Vogue a year ago. So if you're trying to sell it to me for full price, you picked the wrong girl."

Enneagram 9 - The Peacemaker

reese witherspoon GIF Giphy

I can't find this one yall. She doesn't have an ounce of 9 in her.