Egg-rific Easter Egtems

Egg-rific Easter Egtems

Some of the best things about Easter are...

58
Egg-rific Easter Egtems
peterpilt.files.worpress

Easter is just around the corner and I'm as hoppy (happy) as a bunny because Easter means two things: Jesus being risen and egg hunts.

Egg Hunt

What can be better than an egg hunt? Not much. I mean you get to hunt for multi-colored eggs that have a surprise in them. Sometimes you get candy and sometimes you get money but all are welcome surprises. One of my family's traditions is going down to my grandmother's farm and doing an egg hunt. To be fair there was a lot of land and a lot of eggs, like a couple hundred, and we had to keep searching for them until all of them were found. However some of the eggs were easy to find since there are younger cousins who want to search and find eggs. I also remember when I was little and my cache of goods included about $3-$4 and a lot of candy. And, what's better than candy? Nothing.

Egg Dying

Going off the egg hunt dying eggs is also fun. I love how many different colors there are and the design ideas are almost endless. I love how they have created like tie-dye eggs as well. So now instead of just having a plain egg you can have a colored design egg. Cool right?

Easter Basket

I remember always getting something great in my Easter basket. It came from shirts to Polly Pockets to stuffed animals and the most addicting candy. Also if you want an really cool Easter basket and you cannot figure out how to coordinate one you can buy one at the store. Which is both convenient and most of them look cool.

Easter cookies

Pillsbury makes the cutest Easter cookies ever. They come in different designs such as eggs and chicks. They are also not chocolate which helps if you have a sister( or anyone for that matter) who doesn't like chocolate like I do. I would just advise you eat them early since they don't do taste too good after a few days.

Easter Mass

Okay so I am Catholic so I do go to mass on Easter. But it is worth it because Jesus is the reason for Easter. He has risen and we are joyous. So there is incense and bells and very up beat songs to thank Jesus for what he did. If you are Catholic and haven't gone to Easter Mass you definitely should. Also if you don't care if you don't completely know what is going on I recommend going to a Catholic Easter Mass

Whatever you do on Easter remember that Jesus is the reason. Also if you want to do the Dionysus Spring Festival type of Easter just be careful.