An Ode to All The World's Fur Babies

An Ode to All The World's Fur Babies

Having animals make the world a better a place.

1491
An Ode to All The World's Fur Babies
https://unsplash.com/photos/9gz3wfHr65U

Growing up there were always fur babies running around the house whether it was a cat, dog, bunny, fish, or Guinea pig.

I have had the greatest privilege of loving ten animals including the three animals currently running around my home. My parents never had animals in their house which is why it was important for them that their children grew up with them around.

I honestly believe that having animals in your life makes you a better person because it teaches you how to take care of living breathing things. It also teaches you about a type you a type of love that only comes from having fur babies. Fur babies are one of God's greatest gifts to mankind and without them, I don't know how I could ever survive.

The type of love that you experience when having a pet in your life is impossible to describe.

It's an unconditional love that is truly everlasting that never expires because fur babies are perfect. Fur babies don't fight back or get angry. Even if they get upset with a scolding they most likely forget about it within a few moments. They teach you the importance of loving something with only accepting love in return. The only thing a fur baby can do is love you back but it's a type of innocent love that is incredible. It's love that you can't find in anyone or anything else.

While having Fur Babies makes your life amazing, it can be hard when you lose your fur babies.

Having recently gone through a loss of a fur baby, I can say that it never gets easier. Despite having as many animals as I have had it just gets harder the grieving process when you experience the loss of your beloved pet. Even though it feels like I lose a part of myself when I lose a fur baby I have never once regretted growing up with animals. It's like the quote says "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." I'm so honored to have fur babies in my life because I could never imagine a life without them in it.