1. Clean out your car.
Tip: Remove all water bottles and trash to make yourself more organized!
2. Clean your room.
Tip: Get rid of clothes that you haven't worn in the past three years and make your bed!
3. Take a long shower or bath.
Tip: Put bubbles in your bath to make it more relaxing!
4. Make yourself a delicious and healthy meal.
Tip: A good meal doesn't have to be super complicated!
Tip: Even a short walk counts!
6. Message a childhood friend that you have not talked to in a while.
Tip: It is good to reminisce on times when we were younger and remember when things were simpler.
7. Do a work assignment that you have been meaning to catch up on.
Tip: It isn't worth the stress! Do the assignment and don't think about it again!
8. Do a work assignment that is due in the future.
Tip: Do it today so you don't have to think about it in the future just in case you have a hard day.
9. Clean your face and do your hair! Spa day!
Tip: Even if it is just splashing your face with water and using some hair clips. Nothing too fancy needed!
10. Do some yoga.
Tip: There are so many good YouTube yoga videos that can help!
11. Order some food.
Tip: Order your favorite food because sometimes cooking can be too much.
12. Make a list of what you love about yourself.
Tip: Everyone is special in their own way. How are you?
13. Watch your favorite show.
Tip: Netflix is a great way to unwind and spend some time by yourself.
14. Start your day with your favorite drink.
Tip: Starbucks has great drinks that can make you feel relaxed.
15. Write down three small goals you have and try and complete them throughout the day!
Tip: Don't do big tasks! Instead, do something like clean the dishes.
16. Spend time with a furry friend.
Tip: if you have a pet, play with them, and appreciate them!
17. Show some love!
Tip: Spend time with a loved one and tell them how special they are.
18. Go off social media for the day.
Tip: Social media can be stressful! Take a break and shut off your phone for the day.
19. Hang out with friends!
Tip: Spending time with friends doing nothing can help make you smile and laugh!
20. Text your family!
Tip: Send an "I love you text" to your mom and dad!
21. Try a new hobby!
Tip: Painting and drawing is something you can do from the comfort of your own bed and is incredibly relaxing!
22. Take an adventure in your own town!
Tip: Take a hike or walk through the town center.
23. Go to bed early.
Tip: Sleep is super important for our mental health, get some extra tonight!
24. Go outside and lay in the sun!
Tip: The sun is a great way to get Vitamin D, which is necessary for our wellbeing.
25. Have your favorite candy.
Tip: Chocolate and sweets are good for the soul.
26. Buy yourself a nice piece of clothing.
Tip: Retail therapy really works!
Tip: Being one with yourself can help you think positively.
28. FaceTime a friend!
Tip: Sometimes leaving bed can be hard — FaceTime a friend to still keep in touch!
29. Make a new dish!
Tip: Challenge yourself and try and make a meal that you have always wanted to try!
30. Have a wine night with friends!
Tip: sometimes relaxing with a glass of wine and some friends can be all you need.