10 tips when it comes to mental health.

Your Mental Health Is Your Beauty, Here Are 10 Tips To Help Improve And Maintain That Beauty

Mental health is so important, and can effect so many.

1114

Mental health is something that many people struggle with, which is perfectly okay. Mental health is a part of your beauty and is something that can have an effect on your beauty. Here are 10 tips when it comes to mental health and beauty.

1. Turn the phone off.

Sometimes we just need to turn our phone off and leave the social media world. I know easier said than done, but sometimes we just get so caught up in expectations that we receive from social media that it can sometimes be too much. Try turning off your phone, and just relax.

2. Self care is the care you need.

Self care is so important, sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves because of our different struggles we may be going through. But once in a while take some time for yourself, take a bath, do a face mask, find a healthy escape from your struggles.

3. Write about it.

Sometimes it helps to just write what you are feeling. This helps with just letting go of your thoughts and having them all written out in front of you instead of overflowing your mind.

4. Let's talk more about it.

I want to talk a little more about social media. Sometimes it is best to delete all social media for a bit. We live in a world that is surrounded by social media and we sometimes forget we actually have lives. I think social media sometimes has a negative effect on our mental health because we get so caught up in the "social media fantasies."

Step back from social media, reflect, change your habits, you may notice you feel better.

5. Give affirmations.

Be nice to your self, speak nice words to yourself. Wake up in the morning and tell yourself "I am kind." "I will win today." "I am pretty." "I have the strength." Put those positive words into the atmosphere!

6. Set goals!

Set some goals for yourself and try to reach them. For example, one of your goals could be not to let mental health take control of you. Setting little goals every day can help with your progress.

7. Get a workout routine.

A healthy getaway is working out. Some people feel that working out is an escape, and helps keep them occupied.

8. Take your time.

Mental health takes time, it's not a race. If you are struggling with something then take it day by day. Don't rush the process, understand that this is your testimony and that you are doing the best you can.

9. Apps are useful!

Put your phone to use and download motivational apps that send notifications to your phone! I really like the Bible app and "Eternal Sunshine" app. They always make me feel better and can be download on almost all devices.

10. You are ok!

If you are struggling with mental health just remember what works for you. Pray about it, talk to someone about it, write about it, relax from it, find a healthy escape. Take the time that you need to feel better.

Please know that you are not alone and that whatever you are struggling with is not stronger then you are. So keep pushing forward and continue to be your best.

I hope this somewhat helps you and makes you feel a little bit better!