10 Easy Mixed Drinks To Make On A College Students Budget.

Where's The Cheap Alcohol?

36677

If you are a college student you are with me when I say we are practically poor and always on a budget. Drinking can become very expensive unless you learn to buy the cheap stuff until you get a big girl/boy job and can afford the classy stuff. There are some classic mixed drinks that almost any college student 21+ of course could make with not spending too much money. With the use of some juice that is most likely already in your fridge or dinning hall you will be set.

1. Rum And Coke.

For this easy drink you don't even have to buy a big bottle of coca-cola. You can be super lazy and get a small bottle from one of the vending machines on campus. This is even better because then you have a bottle to mix it in ready to go.

2. Bay Breeze.

With the use of some Malibu rum...just kidding that can be expensive or any kind of cheap rum you can find, some cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and there you go you got yourself a fancy quick and easy mixed drink called a bay breeze.

3. Vodka Lemonade.

This is as simple as it sounds. You can find lemonade on sale for pretty cheap or even in your dining hall, this might even be already in your fridge. All you have to do is buy the cheapest vodka you can find mix the two and you'll be ready for the night. Remember I didn't say it would be the best drink in the world, but a fast, simple, and easy one that is for sure.

4. Vodka Red Bull.

You don't even have to go to the store to get the ingredients to make this...unless you are out of cheap vodka. Walk over to a vending machine on campus and I'm sure you'll find a red bull.

5. Cape Codder.

Vodka, cranberry juice, seltzer and a lime. I guess this one can be a little more complicated since not everyone always drinks seltzer, if you do that is great since then you will already have it! And limes go bad so you can't guarantee that you will have them ready to go. This is an easy drink to make if you have the right ingredients. If you don't have the seltzer or the lime forget about it because a vodka cranberry will be just as good.

6. Sex On The Beach.

With the use of vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and peach schnapps you will be ready to float off into the Caribbean. This is a well known drink so you would think it would be expensive, but if you buy the cheap stuff to make a lesser version of the real thing you'll almost be in paradise...right?

7. Dirty Girl Scout.

This is so easy you don't even have to mix them in a cup! Just squeeze some chocolate syrup right into your mouth followed by a swig of peppermint schnapps. This is the perfect mixed drink for a christmas themed party or the winter months.

8. Mimosas.

Orange juice and champagne sign me up. You have a quiet and relaxing Sunday morning ahead of you why not spike some orange juice with some champagne.

9. Tequila Red Bull.

You can never go wrong with tequila, especially with some red bull to wake you up and get your night started. It is super quick and easy to make, you'll be set for the night.

10. Tequila Sunrise.

Again you just can't go wrong with tequila so why not use it to make a Tequila Sunrise, all you need is some tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup. That shouldn't be to hard to come by.

Or forget all the extra things to mix it with and just take a tequila shot!

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F13%2F636171926046362491-242781348_tumblr_ndxj1056rp1qh1drto6_250.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=591&h=f104c1f342205d61f39b711d90a3f66a966e3745f2e96ff2295a2d07c13925aa&size=980x&c=3739049387 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F13%252F636171926046362491-242781348_tumblr_ndxj1056rp1qh1drto6_250.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D591%26h%3Df104c1f342205d61f39b711d90a3f66a966e3745f2e96ff2295a2d07c13925aa%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3739049387%22%7D" expand=1]

P.S. if you really can't afford to make mixed drinks there's always beer and boxed wine!