5 Simple Recipes for College Students

5 Simple Recipes for College Students

Moving into your first apartment? Can't cook? Don't worry. Budget Bytes is here to save you.

16
5 Simple Recipes for College Students

BudgetBytes has absolutely saved me last year when I moved into my first apartment on campus. It's an incredible website that makes it simple and easy to find recipes for us broke college kids. They break down every ingredient by price and serving, so you know you're getting the most bang for your buck. They also make it so simple and easy to follow, with pictures included to help those who are not aspiring to be chefs.

I've found some of my favorite recipes and listed them below! The website also has vegetarian and vegan recipes, so I urge all of you to check BudgetBytes out.

5 Minute Savory Microwave Breakfast Mug

5 Minute Savory Microwave Breakfast Mug

"Use the leftovers in your fridge to make this delicious and filling 5 Minute Savory Microwave Breakfast Mug. Fast and easy!"

This recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast made from leftovers! Sometimes eggs can be a hassle with all the dishes left in its wake, but this mug recipe has been a lifesaver on those lazy mornings.

Bowties and Broccoli 

Bowties and Broccoli

"This insanely simple dinner "cheat" is ready in minutes and will keep you full for hours. Bowties and Broccoli is my go-to lazy weeknight dinner."

You can't go wrong with broccoli pasta, and this recipe is literally foolproof.

6 Ways to Upgrade Instant Ramen

6 Ways to Upgrade Instant Ramen

"When all you have (or want) is one of those little cheap packets of noodles, here are 6 easy ways to upgrade instant ramen and make it a legit meal."

Let's face it. We have all turned to ramen at some point or another. These quick add-ons can elevate a dish that's simple and easy.

Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Salad

Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Salad

"This Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Salad with homemade Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect light and fresh summer meal. Perfect for potlucks!"

Salad is essential to stay healthy, and it doesn't have to taste horrible. Balsamic Vinaigrette is a favorite dressing of mine and can make a lot of salad dishes taste delicious.

Cinnamon Nut Swirl Mug Cake

Cinnamon Nut Swirl Mug Cake

"This Cinnamon Nut Swirl Mug Cake is the perfect way to get a single serving cinnamon roll fix without any kneading, rising, rolling, or baking!"

I always have late-night sugar cravings and sometimes ice cream just doesn't do the trick. This is perfect for those craving Cinnabon and making it is simple and fun.