10 Easy-A Classes Everyone Should Take

10 Easy-A Classes Everyone Should Take

17735

We all hate signing up for classes, it's a stressful process that could give even Kristen Stewart anxiety. Sometimes, we have gaps in our schedules that need to be filled and these top ten are the way to go if you're looking to be interested but not overloaded. If you find yourself needing to add on an extra couple of hours, why not give these options a try?

1. Harry Potter English Classes

A great course option to take if you have been hit over the head with Beowulf a few too many times. Perfect for the burnt out English major, or just someone looking to go deeper into a series we all loved as kids. The biggest perk of this class is you've most likely already read the whole reading list.

2. Sociology 101

This course goes well with other humanities. All have similar theories, but this one will blow your mind. This information on how social groupings, social structures, and social change happen will help you with friends and family, and maybe, just maybe, lead to you changing the world some day.

3. Music Appreciation

Talk about culture! In this class, you can learn about the history of music, how it ismade, or even how to recognize certain composers. Mainly, though you will go to a lot of performances on campus and be glad you did.

4. Physical Education Classes

If you want to workout like aerobics Barbie taught you to, try these classes. You can choose a 90's staple, like step aerobics, or try something completely new like sailing or ice skating. Either way, you will likely end up with a nice ascot.

5. Introduction to Film Studies/ Film History

To be fair, this class and music appreciation are very similar, except you will spend time watching interesting movies instead of performances. Also if you are a "Star Wars" nerd like me your professor is probably one too and will make tons of references. So why not take it?

6. Introduction to Chinese

Or pretty much any other language. Other than teaching you the basics for your summer study abroad, it can help you connect with other people. Also, you may look just as awkward as "R-Patts" one day when your Grandmother tries to ask you how to say something in that foreign language.

7. Abnormal Psychology

Other than teaching you all about why Dexter needed so many plastic sheets, this course will enlighten you to the effects of drugs and alcohol on the brain, learning disabilities, and so much more.

8. Anthropology 101

If you have ever wanted to be Indiana Jones, grab your hat and your whip so you too can steal ancient treasures. You can learn about evolution and how humans have changed over time. By the end, you will want to crack out your whip and go on an expedition to another country.

9. Public Speaking

This class may actually help you get a job, improve your confidence, and make you more articulate. You will walk out a proud nerd, ready to look an employer in the eye and beg for a job.

10. Art History

Who doesn't love staring at pretty pictures all day? It's essentially old-world Instagram. You will learn to identify artists, time periods, and eras of art. It's a class that has passed the test of time.