Here's How To Make The Easiest And Most Delicious Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever

You'll be the envy of all of your guests this holiday season.

44343
Sugar Dot Cookies

With the holiday season rapidly approaching, most people spend time with loved ones. Spending time with loved ones usually means that there is food involved. This year, wow your guest with this easy and delicious sugar cookie and royal icing recipe.

Sugar cookie ingredients:

1 cup of softened butter

1 cups white sugar

1 large eggs

1 teaspoon of vanilla

2 3/4 cups of flour

2 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375. Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla, mix all dry ingredients together and slowly add to the utter cream mix. Roll out on lightly floured board until desired thickness, then use your favorite cookie cutters to wow your guest.

Royal icing ingredients:

4 large egg whites

4 cups of confectioner's sugar

1 teaspoon lemon juice

Directions:

Mix egg whites until foamy, add lemon juice, and slowly pour confectioner's sugar to the mix. Separate into different bowls and add food coloring to desired color.

Enjoy these delicious cookies, and wow your guest!