If Your College Major Was A Cookie, Here's What You'd Be Snacking On

Sorry, I had to.
3193

Cookies are probably one of the greatest foods to exist in this world. There are so many varieties and tastes that my mouth is salivating just thinking about it. There are just as many, if not more, majors to compare to cookies. Let me give it a try.

1. History - Sugar Cookie

History never changes, much like sugar cookies. (Also, they're both boring.)

2. English - Nutella Lava Cookie Cups

English majors tend to be creative. This cookie is that and more.

3. Biology - Giant Cookie

Things are always evolving, becoming bigger and better than they were before. This giant cookie mimics a regular one, except, well, it's giant.

4. Accounting - Green Tea Shortbread Sandwich Cookies

2 + 1 = deliciousness

5. Art - Double Decker, Dark Chocolate, Mini Doughnut Sugar Cookie

This is simply a work of art - pun intended.

6. Chemistry - Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookie

Hmm, maybe if I add just a bit of bacon, it will make this cookie 10x better.

7. Statistics - Hot Cocoa Cookies

Hmm, the statistics of this cookie being delicious is...100%.

8. Dance - Banana Split Cake Mix Cookies

It's all in the name.

9. Theater - Insanely Delicious Turtle Cookies

There are some insanely talented people in this major.

10. Sports Management - Brown Butter Oatmeal Cookies Filled with Caramel and Peanut Butter

There are so many different things going on with this major, I thought it appropriate to put a cookie that also has a lot of things going on with it.

11. Public Health - Trail Cookies

I guess these are healthy? Kinda?

12. Mass Communications - Peach Drop Cookies

A reporter can do many things, especially if they blow our minds away. Mic drop, anyone?

13. Nursing - Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies

Don't you love looking a blood? No? Then why are you a nursing major?

If your major wasn't on here, I'm sorry. There are too many for me to compare to cookies.

If you want to get all these awesome recipes for the cookies, check out this awesome blog!