Dwight quotes to live by

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

1. Don't be an idiot. 

2. Grow a thick layer of skin. 

3. Be humble.

4. Know your weakness. 

5. Appreciate efficiency. 

6. Learn to take a compliment. 

7. Help others whenever it's possible. 

8. Be truthful. 

9. Be one step ahead.

10. Be relatable.  

11. Be assertive. 

12. And finally: Don't be an idiot. 

Related Articles Around the Web

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

36478

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!