I Tried GCBC's Stampedes With The Flavors Of Dutch Bros. Rebels And This Was The Result

Best decision I've ever made.
481

Anyone who knows me, knows I am an absolute coffee addict. My friends and boyfriend always joke - well I hope it is a joke - that I need to go to a coffee rehab. When I moved to Arizona for school, I found my favorite coffee shop, Dutch Bros Coffee. This coffee shop is my favorite because they have more than just coffee.

They have tea, frosts, soda, and rebels! Rebels are basically energy drinks with fruity syrups and they are delicious. Now, why am I telling you this? Well, my school recently got their own coffee shop called Grand Canyon Beverage Company (GCBC) and I'm obsessed with them as well. GCBC sells their own energy drinks called Stampedes and a couple months ago, I came up with the idea to cross Dutch's Rebels with GCBC's Stampedes.

Disclaimer: Obviously, the drinks will taste different due to the different liquid bases.

1. Tiger's Blood

Tiger's Blood has the following fruit syrups: Strawberry and coconut. In my opinion, it was pretty good. The coconut syrup comes out a lot more within the Stampedes than the Rebels which I liked because it was something different. Tiger's Blood Stampede rating: 6/10

2. Laser Cat

Laser Cat has the following syrups: Raspberry and coconut. I really enjoyed this one. The raspberry syrup made it really sweet and it blended with the coconut really well. This is one that I recommend trying. Laser Cat Stampede rating: 10/10

3. Palm Beach

Palm Beach has the following syrups: Pomegranate and peach. To be honest with you guys, this one was pretty gross. I didn't even finish the one I ordered. It was really bitter and tangy which was the exact opposite of the Rebel. The Rebel is pretty good. The Stampede, not so much. Palm Beach stampede rating: 2/10

4. Aftershock

The Aftershock has the following syrups: Strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, and lime. This one was pretty good too. Not as tangy as I thought it would be because the Rebel is pretty tangy. Aftershock Stampede rating: 7/10

5. Palm Tree

The Palm Tree has the following syrups: Pomegranate, passion fruit, and lime. This one was okay, not one of my favorites but it was good to try once. Palm Tree Stampede rating: 5/10

6. Midnight

The Midnight has the following syrups: Blackberry and pomegranate. I really like Midnight as a Rebel so it came as no surprise to me when I loved it as a Stampede. It was just sweet enough to enjoy and I definitely would order it again. Midnight Stampede rating: 9/10

7. Trixie

The Trixie has the following syrups: Almond, orange, and pomegranate. The Trixie Rebel is one of my favorites so I was really excited to be able to try it as a Stampede - Wow, I am way too invested in this. Help. Trixie Stampede rating: 8/10

8. Vampire Slayer

The Vampire Slayer has the following syrups: Strawberry and pomegranate. The Rebel at Dutch Bros has a little too much syrup for my taste - but it is still really good, just also really sweet and makes my stomach hurt. However, the Stampede was the complete opposite. Perfect amount of syrup and still tasted sweet. I really liked how well the two syrups went together. Vampire Slayer Stampede rating: 8/10

9. Tricky Tre

The Tricky Tre has the following syrups: Orange and peach. When I was handed this drink, I noticed the one major difference between the Rebel and Stampede. The Rebel was orange and the Stampede was red! However, the Stampede tasted fine to me. I wouldn't order it again, but it was a good try. Tricky Tre Stampede rating: 6/10

10. Passion Water

The Passion Water has the following syrups: Passionfruit and watermelon. This Stampede actually kind of tasted watered down and I didn't know if I liked it or not. A few sips and it was good but then a few sips later and it was tasteless. Passion Water Stampede rating: 2/10

11. Astronaut

The Astronaut has the following syrups: Blackberry, raspberry, and almond. This is one of my favorites at Dutch Bros and one of my favorites at GCBC. I really liked this drink as a Stampede and I have ordered it more than once already. Astronaut Stampede rating: 10/10

12. Tropical

The Tropical has the following syrups: Passion fruit, coconut, and blue raspberry. This one also tasted watered down. I tried this one twice just to make sure and part of me liked the drink while the other part of me wished it had a better flavor. Tropical Stampede rating: 5/10

13. Double Rainbro

The Double Rainbro has the following syrups: Strawberry, peach, and coconut. This one was pretty good. Not as sweet as it could have been but still pretty good. Double Rainbro Stampede rating: 6/10

14. Rocky Point

The Rocky Point has the following syrups: Blackberry, peach, coconut, and orange. This Stampede is definitely in my top 3. All of the syrups mixed nicely and the coconut did not stand out too much. Rocky Point Stampede rating 10/10.

15. The Juice

The Juice has the following syrups: blackberry, cherry, and pomegranate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. This Stampede took its place as my number 1 favorite Stampede. It tastes just like Welch's Grape Juice. The Juice Stampede rating: 10/10