1. When Michael convinced Jim to not give up on true love.
Michael has a heart of gold.
2. When Jim confessed to Pam how he felt about her... and she still decided to marry Roy.
3. When Dwight read Michael's letter of recommendation.
4. When Pam knew that Jim's affections for her were for real.
5. When the entire office watched Michael propose to Holly.
6. When Jim proposed to Pam at a gas station but it was so perfect and JAM-tastic.
7. When the whole office decided to tattoo Andy with a Nard Dog.
8. When Jim's last ultimate prank on Dwight was the best prank ever.
9. Michael's last words on The Office.
10. When Jim comforted Dwight after his breakup with Angela.
"Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton? It was all about Pam. She was with Roy and I just couldn’t take it. I mean, I lost it, Dwight. I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t concentrate on anything. And weird stuff like food had no taste. So my solution was to move away. It was awful. And it was something I didn’t wish on my worst enemy. And that includes you.”
11. When Phyllis tried to convince Dwight that he needed to give up on Angela.
12. Jim's goodbye to Michael.
13. When Angela told Oscar that she still loves Dwight.
14. When Michael found out that Jim and Pam are engaged.
16. When Jim cuts his tie because Pam tore her veil.
17. When Dwight FINALLY became manager.
18. When Andy got his dream job at Cornell, but reminisced on his good old days at the office.
19. When we found out Jim's plan all along.
20. When Dwight and Kevin made up after Dwight fired him.
21. This ultimate JAM moment.
22. When Pam found Jim's losers and winners list.
We cried too Pam.