Drunk Thoughts I've Had While Watching RuPauls Drag Race

Get YO WINE!

11

Y'all, If I'm being honest, I've neglected the thing I love most: "RuPaul's Drag Race." It's true. The phenomenon that has captured the nation had my heart waaaaay back in season one *cmon vaseline filter!*. Nonetheless, I have been a loyal fan ever since, and it has not been an obsession that has or had disappointed me. Here are some thoughts I've had while watching RuPaul's Drag Race Drunk!

1. Is this real life?! Is it acceptable to use these catchphrases in real life, because I am in, Darling!

2. How many of these queens have seen "Paris Is Burning"?

3. How can I attain such beauty? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, YE SHE BEASTS!

4. Can you teach me to walk in 8-inch heels? I struggle with 3-inch heels, to be honest...

5. I WANT TO GIVE KIM CHI A HUG! DONUT COME FOR ME. Are you f**king KIDDING ME?! #Cutie #BABYYYYY!

6. OMFG REDDIT UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!

7. When is Jonny McGovern gonna be a guest judge? Like forreal, y'all.

8. Really, b*tch? You DON'T know how to sew? It's SEASON 8! Stop being so #Basic.

9. If excuses were a challenge on Drag Race, India Ferrah would've won...

10. OMFG THOSE LIPSYNCS! I can't.

11. Ugggghh, Michelle doesn't like green, who the fu*k cares? We get it, girl. YOU don't like green/ that color doesn't look good on you (in your opinion, because I think it looks fierce on you, quite frankly).

12. Why hasn't Mathu Anderson won an award for makeup design for a television series? I mean, Ru's always looked #FierceAF, but Mathu is, in all honesty, the king/queen/qween of blending, darling!

13. Give these hookers some real booze! You know that booze makes these queens #werk everything to the max! MORE BOOZE FOR THE QUEENS.

In any event, I love all of the queens, and the drama that has come from the addition of each new one! Do yourself a favor and grab a few or your best squirrel friends, grab a few bottles of wine, and get ready for a night of Shade and laughs! Enjoy!