5 Drinks At Starbucks That Aren't PSL

5 Fall Drinks At Starbucks That Aren't A PSL

If you are like me and hate Pumpkin Spice Lattes, this article is for you!

73

It's finally time to indulge in the wonderful drinks at Starbucks this fall season! But what about the drinks for us who don't like pumpkin spice lattes? There are so many other amazing options for us who don't like the taste of a PSL but still wanna be in the fall spirit.

1. Salted Caramel Mocha

This is a personal favorite of one of my friends. This one can be served cold or hot and its one of the best ones I've had. It can get a little salty if you get the frap, but it is still gonna give you that taste of fall!

2. Iced Maple Pecan Latte 

This one has cold foam and it is so tasty and actually tastes like coffee and not just pure sugar! It is really tasty and the cold foam adds a nice little extra something to your coffee.

3. White Chocolate Mocha

This one is also served hot or cold and will be a great thing to drink closer to Christmas time!

4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate 

If coffee isn't really your thing, then maybe this hot chocolate will warm your soul after a chilly fall day or night!

5. Caramel Apple Spice 

Finally, If you aren't the biggest fan of coffee or hot chocolate, maybe this drink will be for you! It is steamed apple juice with spices and whipped cream! Perfect to satisfy that craving!