12 Reasons You Should Drink Dr. Pepper On The Daily

Dr Pepper is the best soda. Period. It is a refreshing melody of deliriousness in your mouth. It has no comparison and no rival in the soda world. It is the alpha soda, The king of sodas. Just the best.

https://i.gifer.com/23RO.gif

Read on for 12 reasons you should drink Dr. Pepper daily as if you needed a reason to grace your mouth with the refreshing goodness that is Dr. Pepper.

1. It's Caffeinated.

media.giphy.com

Stay energized with this tasty tasty drink.

2. Dr. Pepper is a blend of 23 flavors.

media3.giphy.com

23 flavors of pure bliss in a can.

3. It can be served hot or cold.

static1.squarespace.com

I have only had Dr. Pepper cold, but I am really thinking about trying it warm this winter.

4. Their marketing is on point.

media2.giphy.com

"I'm a Pepper, He's a Pepper, We're a Pepper.", "Be a Pepper.", "Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?"

"Out of the Ordinary. Like You."

Google Dr. Pepper slogans and commercials for more of these gems.

5. Dr. Pepper is the oldest soft drink brand in America.

s3.amazonaws.com

6. The Dr Pepper Twitter account is great.

www.readunwritten.com

Check it out here.

7. It was introduced nationally at the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition.

static1.squarespace.com

It's a super 'murica drink.

8. It's not like other sodas...

media2.giphy.com

It's a cool soda.

9. It's an inexpensive addiction

media.giphy.com

You will be addicted. There is no question.

10. It is better than drugs.

media.tenor.com

If you're going to be addicted to something, it might as well be Dr. Pepper and not a drug.

11. The packaging is beautiful.

static1.squarespace.com

No further explanation is needed.

12. It sounds healthy.

media.giphy.com

While Dr. Pepper isn't the healthiest drink, the Dr. and Pepper combination make it sound like it is.

Now go get some Dr. Pepper!

static1.squarespace.com