I Have Dreams That Will One Day Change The World

I want to make the impossible possible.

72

Life is never a guarantee. Life can be very long or very short; you never know which one you are going to get. We all hope to grow old and live our dreams to the fullest. However, is there enough time in life to accomplish all that you set out for? I want to say there is, but you just never know.

I want to accomplish so many things in life before I move on to my afterlife. So many milestones and goals, that sometimes I question, "Realistically, will I live all the dreams and experiences that I want?" I hope so

I want to gain experience as a programmer for a great company. For this company, I do not want to be just another programmer. I want to be the best programmer that the company has ever had. I want to lead the company to great success.

Then, other thoughts came into my mind that turned in to dreams. I know I am getting older, and my age is not slowing down. I want to be able to play baseball professionally. I do not mind if I play in AA, AAA, or in the MLB. I just want to play and enjoy the sport that I love to play and watch.

My mind wandered again and brought in more dreams. I want to be able to travel the world with my girlfriend. I want to experience everything with my girlfriend before we eventually settle down, get married, and start a beautiful family.

Recently, I have been thinking about something that has been in the back of my mind and is trying to find a way to come forward. Since I was a kid, I have always wanted to help people in need. I always wanted to help turn the bad into good. I want to bring change to the world. I know that isn't a one-person mission, but I want to be apart of the solution to problems that can be solved with today's society. I have had a goal taking part in law enforcement.

Yes, I would like to become a police officer one day. I want to be the officer that everyone knows. I want to be the police officer that brings change to the reputation of law enforcement. We have a long way to go, but one day, I want people to trust law enforcement again. A lot of people to have trust, but a lot of people do not. I want the drugs wars to stop; I want illegal guns off the streets to prevent people from killing others. I want to help the homeless get on their feet again. I want to make sure the youth stay off the streets and understand that education is important. The youth will be our future soon, and we need to prepare them for it.

One day...

There is much more that I would like to accomplish, but these dreams are the ones that I really would like to put all my attention too. I want to make the impossible possible.