25 Of The Most Caption-Worthy Lyrics On Drake's "Views"

For when you're trying to find the perfect caption to describe your selfie (or anything, really).
88610

When "Views" dropped, everyone's Instagram caption potential went through the roof. So whether you're posting a fire selfie or throwing shade at your ex, Drake will have your caption game strong.

1. Keep The Family Close

"All of my 'let's just be friends' are friends I don't have anymore"

"I knew you before you made ends meet now we're meeting our end"

"You're so predictable I hate people like you"

"If I ever loved ya, I'll always love ya; that's how I was raised"

2. 9

"All these hand outs, man, it's getting outta hand"

"Can't get me on the line so they hang me out to dry for it"

3. U With Me?

"I told 'em they belong to me, that goes on for forever"

"And I think we just get closer when we're not together"

"Three dots, you thinkin' of a reaction still"

"I had your back when all you used to do was front"

4. Feel No Ways

"You got something that belongs to me"

"There's more to life than sleeping in and getting high with you"

"I had to let go of us to show myself what I could do"

"I've stopped listening to things you say 'cause you don't mean it anyway"

5. Hype

"My enemies want to be friends with my other enemies, I don't let it get to me"

"Look what I've done in my life"

6. Weston Road Flows

"Feel like the difference between us really startin' to show"

"Your best day is my worst day"

"But sh*t ain't always how it seems"

"But I'm happiest when I can buy what I want, get high when I want"

7. Redemption

"I'm searching for these words to say to you"

"I gave your nickname to someone else"

"I miss the feeling of you missing me"

"Redemption's on your mind when you think about me"

"You tip the scale when I weigh my options"

"Master bedroom's where I get it poppin', just ignore all the skeletons in my closet"

"Since take care I've been care taking"

8. With You

"Bottles open up so you can try and open up for me, baby"

"Busy as usual but we should make some time"

"Mixing vodka and emotions"

9. Faithful

"You would think it's all mine, the way I took it"

"Let's do the things that we say on text"

"Cause you talk like you got what I need"

10. Still Here

"I gotta talk to God even though He isn't near me, based on what I got it's hard to think that He don't hear me"

11. Controlla

"Do things when you want me to"

"I made plans with you and I won't let 'em fall through"

12. One Dance

"Baby, I like your style"

"Strength and guidance, all that I'm wishing for my friends"

"Soon as you see the text, reply me"

"Higher powers taking a hold on me"

13. Grammys

"I stand out, don't blend in"

14. Child's Play

"This is not a fairytale, I already know"

"Momma is a saint, yeah she raised me real good. All because of her I don't do you like I should"

"I'm not someone you should trust, I know"

"My city love me like a college running back"

"I just wanna let you know that someone love you back"

15. Pop Style

"You don't know what you just started"

"All I do is hang with the young and heartless"

"You've been on my mind lately"

"Turn my birthday into a lifestyle"

16. Too Good

"I don't know how to be there when you need me"

"Last night I think I lost my patience"

"Last night, I got high as your expectations"

"You take my love for granted, I just don't understand it"

"I don't know how to talk to you"

"I just know I found myself getting lost with you"

"Got me on flights overseas and I still can't get across to you"

"It can't end like this, we gotta take time with this"

"Free time is costing me more than it seems"

17. Summer's Over (Interlude)

"Found me some fun that's good for the pain"

18. Fire & Desire

"Tell me should I cut these other girls right out of my life"

"Tell me how you feel inside"

"I figure out you, you figure out me"

"I ask you what you need, you say a guarantee"

"Told you I got Zs for these other girls sleepin' on 'em girl I'm sleepy"

19. Views

"You can throw curve balls but I got the glove fitted"

"It's only up from here, I promise, you just gotta wait"

"They'd rather run up on me than towards their goals"

"Like it's going in the trunk, I put it all behind us"

"Karma's such a thing of beauty"

"I'd share more of my story but you wouldn't believe it"

"If I was you, I wouldn't like me either"