I'm A Pop-A-Holic

Dr. Pimple Popper Pops Everything From Cysts, Blackheads, And Acne And It Is So Satisfying To Watch

Okay, maybe it is a little weird.

102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqWNCA5snE8

Maybe you live underneath a rock or maybe you just have different interests, but if you've been scrolling on YouTube or your Facebook feed, you may or may not have heard of Dr. Sandra Lee. Dr. Lee is a is a certified dermatologist in Southern California. Is the name still not ringing a bell? How about Dr. Pimple Popper?

Dr. Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, has become famous and gained an incredible following of over 2 million people while posting videos of her patients and her skin procedures. Everything from cysts, blackheads, acne; you name it, and Dr. Lee has probably posted a video about it.

Originally started posting for educational purposes, she later found that her popping videos proved rather satisfying for an audience, which she now refers to as her "pop-a-holics". While it might seem like a disgusting past time, Dr. Lee's videos gain millions of views, so clearly I am not the only one with a weird hobby. While it might seem insane that people genuinely enjoy watching her videos, many find it therapeutic, including myself.

Her videos are a sort of satisfying and get you into a trance once you start watching, you can't look away. Watching the pressure of things increase and decrease has been proven to relax people, which is what all of her videos include. Her goals with her patients are to make them feel comfortable while she is operating and give them the self-confidence they need while she is working on their skin. Dr. Lee has become so popular that she is able to sell pimple popping tools and her own skincare line to her fans.

She is also currently starring in her own TV Show "Dr. Pimple Popper" on TLC which documents her procedures and the lives of her patients. She has clearly become more than a doctor, debatably, a celebrity. In fact, people from all over the country fly to her office to get treatment from the one and only. She has created an image for herself in both the medical and entertainment industry. While watching these videos might seem unfathomable to some, the following Sandra Lee has is sure to stay, and her videos are only getting more popular.

So don't be surprised if you happen to stumble upon a pimple popping video on one of your newsfeeds. You can choose to look away or to indulge, either of which is okay.