Best Halloween Snacks To Make With Limited Space

Most of us college students don't have a ton of room to cook in our cramped college dorm rooms. But that doesn't mean you should forgo baking your own Halloween-themed treats this spooky szn. Here are seven deathly delicious snacks you can make for Halloween, even if all you have at your disposal is a small stove.

Don't credit me for these recipes, I just dug through my favorites to find the easiest ones to make in a small and not very resourceful space.

1. Mummy and Monster Dirt Cups

This recipe is pretty simple, make some mummies out of cookies and melted candy and throw it in some pudding with Oreo crumbles. You can get as creative or simple as you want with this and it doesn't take much effort.

2.  Halloween Muddy Buddies

As long as you have a microwave and some Ziploc bags at your place, you can easily do this one. Plus, you can make this just for yourself if you want, I won't judge!

3.  Teeth Snack

You literally only need three ingredients to make this snack. It can't get any easier.

4. Halloween Marshmallow Pops

All this requires is dipping marshmallows in melted candy wax and sprinkles, even a monkey could do this.

5. Frightful Fruit Kabobs

Cut some fruit, or even easier, get pre-cut fruit, put it on a stick, and draw some faces on with icing. Done.

6. Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs

If you love candy corn, this is your thing. This one does require an oven but again, only three ingredients! And all you have to do is stack things.

7. Worm Infested Ice

We can't forget about our drinks! Make these fun ice cubes with gummy worms and your drinks will be super festive!