Living Life For Yourself

It's Time To Stop Caring About Everyone Else, Start Caring About Yourself

If you constantly worry about peoples approval sorry to break it to you but your going no where in life.

21

How many times do we think about what does everyone think of me? Or how many times do we feel like we owe an explanation to people why we do certain things the way we do them? Why feel that sense of guilt? Why do we feel like we always have to act superior to people?

Just stop. Stop thinking about what everyone else thinks. If everyone else doesn't agree with a decision you want to make you don't make it. If everyone else wants you to do something and make a complete fool of yourself you do it just to please people. What is always forgotten or left behind is how you feel.

Quit putting so much emphasis on what people will think. If I post this picture what will people think? The world doesn't revolve around peoples opinion so just quit making it the center of attention for you. There are so many things that could happen in the wrong mind because of always caring about what will people say.

People always need something to talk about. They always need entertainment of some kind. So don't give yourself away to people to laugh at. Make good use of yourself. It all starts by actually taking some time in isolation. Being completely alone and just thinking about who you are truly and what you want in life.

Because by the fact just listing to people or just acting like a puppet and being controlled by people isn't a goal anyone should have in life. You should set your own goals, know your worth, and know what success means to you. If you constantly worry about peoples approval sorry to break it to you but you're going nowhere in life.

Always putting yourself out there just to be used isn't a good idea physically or mentally. Giving yourself some time of grace and figuring it out is something that is normal to do. Always being a social media addict and a phone addict isn't the goals you should have and it isn't something you should try and strive for.

Start thinking about what the best future for you looks like. Set some realistic goals. Take some time off and just let go of everything that your holding in. For some, it might take more time. For others, it might not.

Not everyone in life is going to be on the same page as you. Not everyone you meet is going to have the same mindset as you. Learn to appreciate the diversity of thought but also learn to appreciate yourself. Don't listen to people because at the end of the day, they aren't living the life you are and you aren't living the life they are.

Just take some time each day to reflect how you feel, where you are in life if there is anything you want to change or achieve. And most of all accept that everyone is imperfect. No one can possibly be.