Don't Let Someone In Where God Belongs

Don't Let Someone In Where God Belongs

"Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not." - C.S. Lewis

13
Don't Let Someone In Where God Belongs
Instagram

When I love , I love HARD. I know i'm not the only one. My entire life i've only had one boyfriend.Why? Because I know how I am. I care more than the average person.I know we are in the end times and people are becoming lovers of themselves. That's why i'm truly cautious with my heart.

In the bible it states,"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it"-Proverbs 4:23

Your heart is such a valuable thing and also very complex. I like to think of it as having 2 departments.One is for you, one is for God and God only. Personally after my experience i've learned to give NO ONE my heart. It's too risky.We often find ourselves madly in love with someone and I mean MADLY.We end up giving this person our EVERYTHING, basically our soul.

"Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save."-Psalm 146:3

Man will let you down . That's a FACT. Yet we always take that chance and when we do we end up let down or hurt.There's certain places in your heart where no one is allowed. We do it unintenionally though.I mean we are human. We want to be loved and cherished.I gave my entire heart and soul , "Yes i said soul to someone."I trusted them with everything , didn't think they could do no wrong.

Everything went left, out of nowhere.

I was in depression for 7 months. Locked myself in my room. Didn't care about life.I don't blame or fault that person. It was me, I let them in. I gave them the key. The key that only God is suppose to have.

I made him my God. We do this everyday without knowing it. You have to put thing in their right order or else God will do it for you. Take it from me. You don't want that. It's painful.

I have a little sister and i just look at her and see the innocence. The curiosity. I pray that she doesn't make the same mistake I made. Let someone in where God belongs.

You can love, but love at a distance. Make sure you and that person have the same interest at heart. Talk about your fears, your hopes, and your dreams.

Let them see the good and the bad. Be honest. Always see things in their perspective and not only yours.

Most importantly put God first and make him the solid foundation.