Don't Let The Haters Get You Down

Don't Let The Haters Get You Down

I just remember feeling that way, feeling so alone. Knowing that I couldn't just pass that post with a clear conscience.

1900
Don't Let The Haters Get You Down
MySimpleReminders

The other day when I was scrolling through my Tumblr, I saw a post that wound up bothering me much more now than it ever would have before. It said, "Show the haters how it's done by hating yourself most." I don't know why this bothers me so much now, it had honestly never bothered me before. And it is something I once related to so strongly that I would've reblogged it. I still reblogged it, but I didn't leave the caption underneath blank this time.

I felt obligated to write something, to try and help people who relate to what that post said. So I figured I would rewrite it, being more elaborate now than I was before. I just remember feeling that way, feeling so alone. Knowing that, I couldn't just pass that post with a clear conscience.

Before I get started with the main portion of my writing, let me remind you that I have been there. I have felt as though nobody in the world could hate me more than I hated myself. And I'm only writing about this because I have been there and I've managed to get through it, and if I can get through it, anyone can. Nobody deserves to feel like they are the only person in the world that could hate themselves so much.

I know that it is hard when you feel like you're not living. I know what it feels like to feel like you're taking the breaths to stay, and just rolling through the motions. However, if you truly want to beat your haters and show them that they can't hurt you, all you need to do is fight. Fight hard, fight for yourself because there is nothing your haters want to see more than you falling apart.

Prove your haters wrong, show them that you can be something regardless of what they say or do to you. All it takes to find the ability to believe in yourself is one time. With a little bit of confidence, just one time you can achieve something, make something happen, anything at all and you will suddenly see things just a little differently. One day this will happen and you will be so excited when it happens.

This life is yours and you should be able to live it to the fullest. So don't let anyone stop you from living a happy life because that is what you deserve. You shouldn't have to feel like you're going through life just taking breaths to stay because life can be beautiful and it may take a battle of some sort, but you can be happy again. As difficult as it may be, you can be happy again.

Don't ever underestimate yourself, because you are capable of so much more than you believe. You are more successful than you will ever give yourself credit for. You are stronger than you think or believe. You can overcome all of the struggles in your life, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually. Sometimes the best things in life take the longest to achieve.

Regardless of where you are at in life, you have more life ahead of you. I hope that the road that lies ahead is one that is the best you have ever seen. Even if you don't believe in yourself, I believe in you. And if you don't love yourself, I love you. And I hope that one day you live the best day of your life because that is the most amazing feeling in the world, after you have struggled for so long.