Don't Give Up On The Person You Love

Don't Give Up On The Person You Love

Love is not about running away and giving up.

3710
Don't Give Up On The Person You Love

Nothing about love is logical. It changes your thinking. The only thing that makes sense is your feelings towards the person you love. Love comes without rules or any guidelines to follow because once you fall everything else is out of your control.

Suddenly nothing else in the world matters. You would do anything to be with them, even if that means getting hurt along the way. You do anything to make them happy.

There will be people that don't like the person you love. They will tell you how you deserve better. They will tell you there are "other fish in the sea", but you don't want anyone else. No one knows how you feel about this person, and no one's opinion matters. That's why every single time you give someone advice, you say to yourself, "Man, I should listen to myself more often." When you see two people that are in love from the outside, you see something that they don't see. You see the imperfections of the person. Love is blinding. You look past all of the person imperfections and love them for who they are.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. When your heart is in it, that's what you follow, no matter how crazy it might seem. Follow your heart.

If you love someone, if you can’t stop thinking about them, don’t give up on them. Keep trying. Keep giving your best.

You don't give up on the person you love. No matter how hard it is to be with them, or the obstacles you have to face, if you really love someone, you don't give up on them. I know it's tiring. I know that you spend sleepless nights wondering if it's all worth it. It is worth it. Don't forget that.

Good things don’t come by often and when they do, they rarely last. If you have something on your hands that you believe you can make work, that you will be happy doing every day for the rest of your life, then keep doing it. Keep being happy. Giving up doesn’t make sense.