Don't Forget About Your Single Friends
Dating

Don't Forget About Your Single Friends

Don't get me wrong we are happy for you, but just remember we are still here.

710
Don't Forget About Your Single Friends

Everyone wants their friends to be in a happy relationship, so then you can go out and do all those fun couple activities. But what happens when only one of you is in a relationship and the other isn't?

You see all the fun adventures you two go on, and think "I'm glad they are happy."

You hear about how good they are for each other.

You let them talk about how happy they are in the relationship, because that's what friends do. But you don't say how you are really feeling because you don't want to ruin their moment.

You see them post pictures and videos, wishing that you could have gotten an invite. But who wants a third wheel hanging around.

We know that your life is busy with school, work, homework, the boyfriend/girlfriend. But what about us? The friend that has been through everything with you. When do we get to have our time?

We are happy that you are so happy and doing good. But we wish that sometimes things would go back to how it was before, just to have that person back and just be us without the other half.

Don't forget about your single friends while your in a relationship. Still make time for them, because even though they might look happen when your hanging out doesn't mean they don't have their bad days. Pop in on them, surprise them, let them know you are there.