Why I Am Done With Hearing About The Election?

To Everyone, Please Hear Me Out

6
MTV News

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, "The day the power of love overrules the love of power. The world will know peace."

Regardless of who you voted for, I still accepted who you are, what you do, how you feel and everyone else should to learn how to do the same.

1. I am done listening to the election because Trump hasn't officially started yet.

With all of the news, press and social media, as people we have to understand that our president hasn't officially started his term yet. We have to a remember that nothing has happened yet and we must stay strong in hurtful times for those depressed.

2. I am done listening to the election because of the outrage of the people.

The hurt, sadness, anger, rage and misery is all over our world. The world that we are suppose to be able to call home, life and happiness. I cannot stand to find myself along social media, news, press because of the outrage of the people. Yes, we have the ability to express our feelings, however, I cannot stand to hear anymore.

3. I am done listening to the election because of the sadness people face.

The sadness I face for my LGBTQ, POC, Muslim/Non Christian, and immigrant friends. I am sorry for you and how you must feel at this time. I am sorry some people cannot accept the fact that we are all equal despite our race, sexual orientation, religion, identity and class. I am sorry you're rights as a human are failing you. I am sorry.

4. I am done listening to the election because of the sadness I've overcome.

I've overcome my sadness not because I don't care but because there is not anything more I can do. The only thing I can do now is to move on with my life and make sure my friends, family and coworkers are feeling better and better as the days start to pass.

5. I am done listening to the election because life must move on.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein.

6. I am done listening to the election because I am still who I am.

No matter who our president is, what our world is coming to or how our own friends have changed, I am still who I am because of who I am. I will still be strong, independent, loud and opinionated. NOTHING will change who I am and nothing should stop you from being who you are, too. So show the world who you are and don't be afraid.

Disclaimer: This article is of my opinions and views. If you do not enjoy my content, there is no need for hate. Thank you.